World 2 Trading

omegacomics

I've though of that too, however my idea is slightly different, instead of changing the whole window and everything, there's another public chat option: Trade. It only shows the chat between the person you're trading with, and trade/duel requests, as well as player mods.

I support your idea though, tell me what you think of mine too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've though of that too, however my idea is slightly different, instead of changing the whole window and everything, there's another public chat option: Trade. It only shows the chat between the person you're trading with, and trade/duel requests, as well as player mods.

I support your idea though, tell me what you think of mine too.

Your idea is indeed good, I thought of this myself. But then, why have to change your chat style when trading? And also, what if a mod is trading at the same time? Adds a bit of confusion to the trade. But good idea. All supporters have been added to the list, as well as some supporters from my school.

This seems awsome, and it will help a lot of players!

But also try to put in a "bloking feature" wich will block you from pressing the accept button the second time in under 5seconds + from the first press! Because the chat feature would make scamming a bit easier, making people pay attention to the message the "scammer" write, then the change f eks 100k to 10k meanwhile, got it?

All in all, i SUPPORT!