CR vs Gladz

Uffan5

CR decided we finally needed to really try hard to find a weekend fight after a couple weeks with no week prep to look forward to. We asked a lot of clans with our mind set on a Saturday fight but sadly we were declined by many clans. When it became Tuesday afternoon and there was still no fight myself and Shin Soldier decided we'd have to do a Sunday so we asked around and Gladz accepted our offer (Sorry for the misiunderstanding Solace we'd love to fight next weekend though). Our signups looked pretty good for a Sunday so we were pretty excited going into the fight. With Irc being completely messed up while we were trying to mass we struggled to get #s at first. But within the last 10 minutes of mass we gained another 10 people on vent and were finally ready to go. So we met with Gladz and the battle commenced:

CR starting: about 140

Gladz starting: about 110? 120?

Anyways the fight started off with a bang as the intensity was there for us right from the beginning. We had some good piles going with many ko's thanks to our fabulous blasters. Within 10 minutes of the start EoS showed up and started crashing both sides with a pretty big number (why? who knows) So both Cr and Gladz pulled our snipers back and started doing work on Eos while an Ac came. We actually worked pretty well together and Id say we easily had the upperhand vs Eos. When the AC (Reign of Terror - thanks a bunch) finally showed up and started fighting Eos, we were finally able to restart our fight. From there it was pretty easy sailing for us as our pile koed almost everyone we saw with an excellent mix of styles. We went on like this for the remaining hour of the cap and at the end the numbers showed the damage we had done.

CR ending: about 135 immediate, 150 full dR6Q0.png

Gladz ending: 63 immediate Fbfwf.png

Thanks for the respectable fight Gladz and for agreeing to actually help clear crashers when most clans dont. Id say the whole 90 minutes was fun including when we got to team up. Great job today CR our performance was the best Ive seen in awhile! Keep it up :thumbsup:

And a huge thanks again to RoT for ACing EoS for us (and grats on your victory too)

crvsgladz.png

Fml no ones giving me pictures

Personally had 4 kills 0 deaths, last fight before I retired, great job CR <3:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Grats CR!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

EoS won, cute lordhotshot tired to snipe me favor will be returned!

EoS got slapped around, you probably didn't expect CR + Gladz to team and start hitting you, but we definately did and it turned out well. Your regroups all over the wildy were slightly annoying.

8AanK.png

Sutty #1 clan loc caller!

sAoFE.png

RoT eventually came and took care of the rest <3:

Only pics of fight i could find :S

YrYm1.png

iSDRG.png

Thanks for the enjoyable fight Gladz, sniped the entire fight.

Hopefully we can do it again sometimes. :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Missed it :(

Sounds like CR did amazingly, well done to our mems for sticking through it though!

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Uffan5 retire? No way.

Good fight Cr, was fun up until the part where you found out I was calling. Then getting camped was annoying. lol

1 kill 5 deaths

should of used a meat shield!

gf gladz missed it because of family

Wouldn't help vs snipers sadly. :(

EoS won, cute lordhotshot tired to snipe me favor will be returned!

I don't even know what your Rsn is. So good lie. :) lol