Baldur's Gate 2

Nero

Either a thief or a monk. Thats my choice.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thief then. Monk would have been fun, but then i realized I usually pick pockets and set traps for people, then i stab them.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Earth this is pretty much like ross's D&d in that you really have to show up when it's on. I could in theory do a barbarian or some sort of caster (How powerful are clerics in game [is there metamagic?])

Clerics are the guys/gals who heal/buff/cure other characters, so by themselves they're hardly a powerhouse that'll go running around slaying dragons, but without a cleric in the party you're [bleep]ed. Completely and totally.

I probably won't play simply because my school schedule wouldn't allow me to play on weeknights.

We'd probably run our session on the weekend anyways.

Kk.

Hrm, I think I'd like to be a cleric. Might not end up with the game though, if my luck goes south.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Has anyone installed it yet?

trying to. I'm also not in a great mood, I'll probably deal with it tommorow. If it takes me too long, I won't be offended if you guys start with out me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

:thumbup:

Hopefully we can aim for this sunday coming up for the first session.

However! There's so far been 10 people who have said they are interested, but there's only 6 party slots in BG2. I have a feeling though that some won't get the game or just decide not to show up, so it's alright.

Hey guys,

This is a general reminder that we do not wish to have piracy promoted on the Tip.It forums. I've removed a number of posts asking for tips and whatnot to get pirated copies of this game working. We recognize that piracy is a fast and easy way to get what you want online, but at the same time we ask that you respect our desire to not promote piracy here. You're on your own if you choose to take that route - this is not a place to learn how to pirate games.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Cowman_133

Tip.It Administrator

1.png
generic_signature.png

A'ight dude. Thanks for the warning.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hey guys,

This is a general reminder that we do not wish to have piracy promoted on the Tip.It forums. I've removed a number of posts asking for tips and whatnot to get pirated copies of this game working. We recognize that piracy is a fast and easy way to get what you want online, but at the same time we ask that you respect our desire to not promote piracy here. You're on your own if you choose to take that route - this is not a place to learn how to pirate games.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Cowman_133

Tip.It Administrator

aye matey, I be keepin' me sea talk to m'self from now yonder

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My copy arrived today, and theres no installation key, which hopefully means that it can be installed on this laptop, and then again on my new computer once it arrives.

I'm up for doing some tests as long as they've over by 12:00 PM GMT.

Edit: Headset just arrived too. Hells yeah.

2Xeo5.png

Works fine for me. Can you try disconnecting and reconnecting to your internet then trying again?

Oh, and are you using a router?

edit: Apparently the old ventrilo clients (2.xx whatever) can't connect to servers made with the new one (3.xx), so that might be it as well.

I'll set stuff up soon..I think.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]