Revitalizing Currency

Logdotzip

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say if this idea was implemented into the GE I would quit runescape. I really think using trading sticks and tokkul any more than they are now is stupid. Just wanted to give it to ya straight.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

the other part of the "problem" is not a problem.

runescape's inflation rate is approximately 0% or lower right now, so money is actually becoming more valuable

I think the other part of the problem he was talking about was the fact that the GE doesn't update often enough on incorrectly priced items (see: rares, ely/divine spirit shields).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

runescape's inflation rate is approximately 0% or lower right now, so money is actually becoming more valuable

How do you know runescape's inflation rate? I'm curious. It would be very interesting to know how you found that out.

Someguy9200.png

How do you know runescape's inflation rate? I'm curious. It would be very interesting to know how you found that out.

There is a reason he said approximately. Also, you can see the prices and general trend of prices for all high end buyable items is falling.

pere_grin.png