how to get 60crafting from 57

swagcake

i want 60 crafting for lunar diplomacy and i only have 57.

what are some cheap ways to get 60crafting that arent insanely slow.

cheap meaning under 400k (im broke right now)

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Why don't you try drinking a Crafting potion? One dose boosts your Crafting level by 3.

would that work for lunar diplomacy, if it does that would be awesome

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

Why don't you try drinking a Crafting potion? One dose boosts your Crafting level by 3.

would that work for lunar diplomacy, if it does that would be awesome

Not sure, but I think it would.

EDIT: According to RuneScape wiki you can't use boosts for the quests. :/

Try making green d'hide stuff or something like that.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

If you make Water Battlestaves, it'll be almost free. Just buy 100 battlestaves and ask people to buy 100 for you. Then buy the same amount of waterorbs, price ranges very much, but you'll get them pretty fast if you buy them at max. Make and sell.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

cut opals, make arrowheads, sell arrowheads, you will lose some money, Im not the best at crafting so excuse me if I am completely wrong but you should check out my idea. This is similar to what I did to get 70 crafting so It might work.

-Also you can kill cows, treat the leather and make leather bodies, you dont lose any money but it takes some time.

I dont do crafting all to often so I could be mistaken.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

iily, do you realise that, in the time spent killing cows could be used to earn alot more money and just buy the leather. Its more efficient!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger

I agree with the battlestaff method and would add that you could use a crafting potion to make earth battles which would give you a bit better experience until you can make them without the potion at level 58.

Edit: And don't forget the staffs you can buy from Zack each day if you have completed any part of the Varrock Diary. They are relatively cheap :thumbup:

better make water battlestaves to lvl 63 to save needles, whilst water battlestaffs are quite efficient. But green d hide bodies with needles will get more efficient at lvl 63.

@the one mentioned earth battlestaves. Earth Orbs doesn't buy in g.e, so you're outta luck.

Edit: Crafting potions doesn't buy in g.e either. So you're outta luck times two :D

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger

@the one mentioned earth battlestaves. Earth Orbs doesn't buy in g.e, so you're outta luck.

Edit: Crafting potions doesn't buy in g.e either. So you're outta luck times two :D

Aha, well I bought molten glass and made my earth orbs because it's so easy. ( That may be another thought.)

Wonder why water orbs buy but earth orbs don't? Is there a monster that drops waters or something?

Oh yeah, I also made a few crafting potions. I thought it was worth it.

Aha, well I bought molten glass and made my earth orbs because it's so easy. ( That may be another thought.)

Wonder why water orbs buy but earth orbs don't? Is there a monster that drops waters or something?

Oh yeah, I also made a few crafting potions. I thought it was worth it.

Well, making earth orbs is slower than getting cash to buy water orbs.

And yes, waterfiends drops water orbs.

Might be worth to make if youre a few levels of to make water battlestaves.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger

I find that if you have a very tight budget or don't care about efficiency, making gold bars into unstrung amulets is a good way to train crafting. It profits by about 30% and exceeds 30k xp per hour, and is available as early as level 8.

This is actually not a horrible idea. Amulets pretty much always sell near instantly because of jewelry stringers and gold bars are also in high supply because of gold smelters. At around 30k an hour, it not more than 3 hours for you and it's pretty laid back.

However you may potentially find success with other forms of jewelry. I remember doing emerald rings and those profiting by quite a bit while still being slightly faster than gold ammies, but prices have since changed.

its not that im poor its just that i dont wanna go make money, and dont wanna sell any part of my bandos either.

do i buy the gold bars and string for the gold ammys and do those even sell?

and do i buy the water orbs and staffs for the water staff thingy?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

its not that im poor its just that i dont wanna go make money, and dont wanna sell any part of my bandos either.

do i buy the gold bars and string for the gold ammys and do those even sell?

and do i buy the water orbs and staffs for the water staff thingy?

Just sell the unstrung version of the gold amulets, as people will buy them to train magic.

And yes, buy water orbs + battlestaves.

Staurolite.png