Space

archimage_a

I do beleive i asked the AI to moniter and record all comm uses after our little.. incident. Not sure about before tho.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Records:

Jen recieves secured communication

Transporter is activated, 2 kT of *File Missing* is beamed up and stored in the cargo bay after being redirected from Jen's Personal Quarters.

Sensors are remodulated.

Jen lays in a course for Europa.

ISS Unity Arrives at Europa.

Transporter is activated, 2 kT of *File Missing* is beamed down to the surface.

Jen lays in a course for Ganymede.

ISS Unity Arrives at Ganymede.

Jen opens secured communication

Jen is credited with 5,000 credits

*Missing Files*

Speculation based on voice announcements:

Transporter is activated, 300 kT of Cargo are beamed away from the ship.

Transporter is activated

Transporter is activated

Warning, Sensor tampering has been detected, remodulating sensors to compensate.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

See, except for the missing files, it completely collaberates with what I said before.

Actually, looking at it from the "she's guilty!" lens, it probaly makes me look more guilty. :rolleyes:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well as it states your personal quaters....

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Yah, I was trying to get the secret object into my personal quarters, but I didn't know it was that big, so it was redirected into the cargo hold.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Wait, The sensors were tampered with.. WHAT THE HELL, MAN??? We need those so we don't get our asses kicked..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I think telling us what the hell it is will probably help you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

The way I see it, Jen basically was delivering 2kT of cargo from someplace to Europa, then was paid at Ganymede. No major harm done, besides not informing the rest of the crew.

However, the AI speculates that the missing 300kT of cargo was stolen during the first transport - that is, when Jen received the 2kT of materials to be delivered. So either Jen sold off some of our cargo on a mission for the Japanese, or the Japanese who used us as a delivery ship hired some very untrustworthy delivery people.

a70c7.png

It was a secret space probe sent to orbit around Europa, in order to take readings. I told you this earlier.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I was under the impression that it was a space probe that was to be landed on Europa to take readings, but that's basically all they told me. Oh, and not to tell anyone that you don't completely trust. Hence why I didn't tell anyone.

Meh, well the situation is effed, but there is no point crying over spilt milk. I say everyone should be more open, and moving to areas is a group decision.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Terran, Argentinian, and Swiss missions are basically secretive. So how would that even work?

I was under the impression that it was a space probe that was to be landed on Europa to take readings, but that's basically all they told me. Oh, and not to tell anyone that you don't completely trust. Hence why I didn't tell anyone.

So you trust the Japanese fellows on the ground who don't tell you anything about the 2kT thing you shoved in the cargo bay besides that it's a probe that takes readings more than the people who would be saving your sorry ass if the ship ever got in a fight. Gotcha.

For all we know, it was taking readings of our ship and the rest of the crew in case we ever become a threat. "Oh, what's that? You joined an alliance against the Japanese? Well, we know exactly where your engines and crew quarters are. Bye bye now. *laserdeath*"

a70c7.png

All involved Countries are already aware of the ISS Unity's layout. However, if Theros' speculations are correct then the Japanese would be aware of the Turrets that were set up for the duration that the device was onboard.

All involved Countries are already aware of the ISS Unity's layout. However, if Theros' speculations are correct then the Japanese would be aware of the Turrets that were set up for the duration that the device was onboard.

...Does that include the ones in the transporter room? If not, I think the Japanese are more hostile than we'd think; and the whole "dude went insane and ran into a transporter" bit was a coverup.

a70c7.png

The probe is currently on Europa. We can land and look at it, if you're so concerned.

It is also possible that the Japanese are hostile, but I would've had nothing to do with that at all.

I'm pretty sure the probe was onboard during the time the turrets were set up.

(Down arrow)

Looks like I was wrong.

The transport turrets were set up after the device had been beamed down to Europa.

....I am now more suspicious than ever.

And this is what I get for missing half the session. <_<

So, timeline of when we were around Europa:

Probe gets beamed down.

Someone sets up turrets in the transport room.

A japanese fellow gets transported onto the ship and shot down by the turrets.

The japanese call us and say "dude was insane, soz, can we have him back?"

Now, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and saying he was just going to say hi to Jen, but I'm still suspicious. Verrrry suspicious...

a70c7.png

Based on voice recordings from Earth, and records present:

ISS Unity arrives at Ganymede AFTER delievery of 2 kT to Europa.

A transport is detected.

Earth moves to the transporter and sees a man

Transport is detected, man has vanished.

Dmitri sets up turrets in the Transporter Room.

Another transport is detected

Turrets activate

Japanese person is killed by turrets, two turrets are knocked over.

Remaining turret deactivates

Based on voice recordings from Earth, and records present:

ISS Unity arrives at Ganymede AFTER delievery of 2 kT to Europa.

A transport is detected.

Earth moves to the transporter and sees a man

Transport is detected, man has vanished.

Dmitri sets up turrets in the Transporter Room.

Another transport is detected

Turrets activate

Japanese person is killed by turrets, two turrets are knocked over.

Remaining turret deactivates

Still suspicious.

a70c7.png

Ah.. I know. The first dude gave the payments to Jen, and the second dude went aboard to make sure the thing was actually gone. Either that, or he wanted our overide codes.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The payments were wired, not physically given.

Ah.. I know. The first dude gave the payments to Jen, and the second dude went aboard to make sure the thing was actually gone. Either that, or he wanted our overide codes.

I'm thinking best-case scenario is that the first guy was delivering Jen's payment, and that the second was an ex-boyfriend or something from before Jen was a crewmember. Worst-case scenario is that they were both spies/scouts/hostiles in general.

And I think I'll leave further reasoning on this matter towards the Captain.

Edit: Oh, the payment was wired? In that case, change the best-case scenario to that they were both acquaintances from off-ship that meant no harm to neither ship nor crew.

a70c7.png

I'd like to try and atach trank needles to drones.. It may be usefull to send them in first, trank/kill anybody, and then head in.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]