Unlocking hellhounds

bedman

First of all: is it worth it? I heard its up to 55k slay xp per hour, and pretty good for effigies (which are the main reason i'm slaying, apart from slayer xp)

I currently have blocked

jungle wyrms

kalphites

living rocks

war tortoise

hellhounds

I am skipping

fire giants

spirit mages

wyverns (depends on mood)

dusties (depends on mood)

suqah

greaters

Are any of the tasks i'm skipping assigned more often than others? If so, it would make sens to block that one, right.

Suqah is always under 100 I think, same with wyverns. Others you can get up to 250?

I meant in greater numbers as in "more often". I edited it now cause it wasn't clear.

I think he was pointing out that you should always do those tasks because they are extremely fast, giving you more points to skip slower tasks, thus increasing exp/hour. I recomend doing both of those, as well as Fire gians with a cannon in the waterfall.You can kill 6+ per minute, an extremely fast task, and they always profit, and from personal experience, they have an extremely high effigy drop rate.

As far as Hellhounds go, keep them blocked, no charms, no profit, low effigy rate AFAIK. Even with a cannon they are stil a slow task and cost 750k+ in Cannon balls per task.

Sumondskull6.png

I think he was pointing out that you should always do those tasks because they are extremely fast, giving you more points to skip slower tasks, thus increasing exp/hour. I recomend doing both of those, as well as Fire gians with a cannon in the waterfall.You can kill 6+ per minute, an extremely fast task, and they always profit, and from personal experience, they have an extremely high effigy drop rate.

As far as Hellhounds go, keep them blocked, no charms, no profit, low effigy rate AFAIK. Even with a cannon they are stil a slow task and cost 750k+ in Cannon balls per task.

All hellhounds drop is charms...granted they're gold, but still.

They are far from a slow task, with the new resource dungeon, they're on of the fastest xp/hr tasks.

Unless you do clues (and get decent rewards), they aren't at all profitable though.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

All hellhounds drop is charms...granted they're gold, but still.

They are far from a slow task, with the new resource dungeon, they're on of the fastest xp/hr tasks.

Unless you do clues (and get decent rewards), they aren't at all profitable though.

I forgot all about the resource dungeon! That would make sense if it made it one of the fastest exp tasks. However, still no good drops or charms worth picking up. And they waste a TON of cash in cballs.

Sumondskull6.png

I would unblock them because you can cannon and use a fram. Anyway even without pro gear they are a pretty fast task for me. Also I would say you will get some effigies from them but i haven't gotten many myself

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Why skip Suqahs? They take less than 10 minutes or something.

But yeah, you should definitely unblock Hellhounds. They are so worth it with the resource dungeon. I'd block greaters instead.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

But yeah, you should definitely unblock Hellhounds. They are so worth it with the resource dungeon. I'd block greaters instead.

I skip them because they're annoying to get to. I'd much rather stay on modern magicks for ice wyrms.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I skip them because they're annoying to get to. I'd much rather stay on modern magicks for ice wyrms.

Well that's not really a problem if you get some astral tabs, but suqahs are a bad task anyway.

Hellhounds are definitely worth doing now if you want the fastest slayer xp- they are assigned quite often and give up to 65-70k xp an hour with cannon+cr+steel titan.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Well that's not really a problem if you get some astral tabs, but suqahs are a bad task anyway.

A long time ago I played GOP for two days and bought a few thousand astral tabs to use specifically for changing back to lunars after a spirit mages task, and when I thought I was quitting, I dropped them all. Big mistake. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

A long time ago I played GOP for two days and bought a few thousand astral tabs to use specifically for changing back to lunars after a spirit mages task, and when I thought I was quitting, I dropped them all. Big mistake. <_<

Yeah, those tabs are exceptionally helpful, just like blood tabs for bloodveld.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.