Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Druv is dead. Confirmed on IRC by Druv.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Being dead sucks so I'm back.

...with 126 slayer, the highest level possible(without 99 lvl cap and 200m xp cap).

126slayer_zps4dec313f.png

126 is 188,884,740 XP.

I've been moving IRL which has taken a lot of my RS-time and I will not get 200M by april 1st. I fail a lot of the big goals I set so maybe I should start aiming lower :P.

I'll miss out on front page slayer now but I probably still would have missed out if I got it by april 1. Dark2246 pulled an amazing 17M slayer week and passed me. Jowett wasn't much worse with 11M slay xp (and no combat xp) and he/she will pass me soon too. [sarcasm]I can't compete with that crazy no-lifing.[/sarcasm]

The slayer update yesterday was nice. Dark beasts went from 154 to 348 slay xp each and ab demons went from 139 to 320 or so. Their HP was more than doubled though but I prefer long tasks with lots of xp over short tasks with little xp even if it's same xp/h. There's probably some more monsters that had their xp buffed but those 2 are all I know so far.

Updates will be more frequent now until I'm going to Spain for a week on april 1st. :P

Should've bought spins

Heck, I almost did, and I don't have a 200M Slay goal.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's a shame that crazy no-lifing will get us everytime. You are still in the home stretch, and reaching your goal will still be no less of an achievement.

I am pretty sure nechs got buffed as well as dark beasts and abbies. Not sure about any of the others.

If I wanted XP without doing anything I'd rather just bot so nope. I guess the best way is to not take ranks seriously except maybe OA-rank. Noone is gonna buy spins for 200M all (atleast I hope so, lol).

190M:

190mslay_zps54330596.png

Also made a death lotus plate today which sold for 10M

...And 82 slay on 07, close to whippies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back from vacation and it's time to gain the last 7M Slayer xp for 200M. My final rank will almost certainly be #24 (#25 if Olivier404 resubs). 30M ahead of #25 right now and not even a 4x slay lamp xp weekend will be enough this time.

I'm really looking forward to doing some other skills, like thieving. First I need to get full ibis but then I'll be at traders all the way to 200M. Got lots of studying coming up too which is why traders are perfect. After 200M slay I'll start farming again and maybe start warbands for mining xp. Because of the mining xp from warbands I see no reason why I shouldn't finish 200M mage at dags after slayer... It should also help me get the last charms I need.

Speaking of charms, here's what I got right now:

charmsapril713_zpsa0d70ba9.png

Geyser titans: 21,96M

Steel titans: 46,91M

Unicorns/Fruit bats: 17,27M OR 13,55M

Barker toads: 3,6M

= 89,74

So added to my current sum xp which is 91,2M that would be 180,1M with unicorns. And then I didn't count ava bonus xp or the xp I would get from making scrolls if that's best gp/xp with taverly method.

Also rank 75 OA.

• Like 1

Now, admittedly I'm not 99 Thieving, and I apologize for derailing the topic slightly, but why exactly are traders perfect for doing while studying? They seemed like a pain in the ass to me. Not to mention needing to bribe the guards every ten mins or so. I mean, I guess it's not timed so that makes it better than PP?

Now, admittedly I'm not 99 Thieving, and I apologize for derailing the topic slightly, but why exactly are traders perfect for doing while studying? They seemed like a pain in the ass to me. Not to mention needing to bribe the guards every ten mins or so. I mean, I guess it's not timed so that makes it better than PP?

You don't have to bribe the guards, they are trappable, and stay so until someone or something [bleep]s them up (usually deliberately untrapping). Good for study/afk because all you have to do is spam-click until you fail. The average talked about (thieve xp) in EE (2x 200m, 1x 100m and others) is in the area of 283k - higher with aura - which is exceptionally good for a method that takes no attention whatsoever to do.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How can you AFK if you have to keep clicking?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How can you AFK if you have to keep clicking?

Logmein, one of the other PC controllers you can use on a phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm7e27vUDzg

Wireless mouse would also do the trick I guess.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

AHK is what I did this weekend

Numpadenter::

click

return

Move your mouse to the correct place, and randomly keep hitting enter on your separate, wireless numpad, while watching TV.

Rinse, repeat for infity and beyond for geepees and success.

Of course I did not get anywhere near 250k xp/h, with only 1 piece of ibis and gloves of silence, I was averaging 210k xp/h, while using aura it seemed to be less, all 3 times I used my greater five fingers is got 200-203k xp.

purekilljoy.png

Thanks to Mr Aussie for answering the questions, even learnt some new things myself. :P

And when I say studying it's usually just reading stuff so I don't need to be away from the computer really. Clicking 5 without looking at the screen is good enough.

I've started to barrage most (all, cancelling the ones I can't) tasks and it seems to be faster than drygores. I have no motivation to do any xp/h tests anymore though since I'm so close to 200M. 200M Magic is something I want to finish ASAP to get a top 100-rank and I'll probably get it before 200M slay if i keep slaying like this.

Just got 190M:

190mmage_zps42e69aad.png

...And will hit 196M slay later tonight.

Do you do Kalphite tasks at KK? Can be a bit of a pain to get a team (since you have to be the attacker), but nice xp/hr if you can (150 to 250k+ slay/hr depending how good your team is)

Asmodean <3

Nope I really don't like bossing so I never did it (I knew how good the xp was tho). And I don't know any "bossers" and getting to be the attacker on a forum team would probably take forever.

I have never killed Nex except for with instakill-darts and never killed KK. Killed QBD once.. :P

"Oh I camped dags today for another 1513085103850158035180510583 crims lel" - Druvovic (post-200m slayer, 2013)