Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Today desert tasks was released which means no more comp cape for a while. I'm not planning to get dreadnips or all 20 journal pages any time soon because I just want to focus on slayer now since all defence levels are back to normal. The most annoying part about no comp cape is that I have to get used to switching capes every time I need to switch styles. Tokhaar-kal for melee + ice wyrms, god cape for mage and ava for ranged (arrows are very expensive you know). Or I could just be lazy and use max cape for all. But nope.

Tomorrow I should reach front page in Slayer. I'm currently like 950k xp from #22 but that should be NP. Pope712 was taken off hiscores today after Jagex cleaned them from F2Pers. He's been at 167M XP for what feels like forever and I think he quit around when EOC was released(?). From memory only Olivier404 of the 200M-slayers is currently F2P which means I need at least rank 21 for a "real" front page rank. I have a feeling that I forgot someone though, if anyone know, please tell.

It's annoying that the mid level jadinkos are no longer aggressive. Now the only possible afk-tasks are fire giants and hellhounds. Although that's probably good because abilities on high level ones (males?) is MUCH faster. I had those jadinkos as a possibly way of finishing 90M strength XPs but killing 180k (or something) of them with abilities sounds a bit extreme.

Two milestones from today:

155M Magic:

155mage.png

And 165M attack which I'm hoping to complete before slay. Thankfully Kuradal loves giving me melee tasks recently so it's looking good.

165matt.png

W88 Dwarf Traders are almost always trapped.

/r/ing drop tab

Ah cool, I'll remember that. Dat EE world.

And thanks for reminding me, I'll post one in a few days, maybe a week :P

For added fun with Traders (re: supercharging xp gains), take Broads supplies. Every fail (assuming you don't [bleep]ing misclick 24/7) is tim enough for 2 broads to be fletched. MUCH XP GAINED.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Finally front page slayer:

frontpageslay24jan2013.png

Next goal is to pass the 2 players ahead of me. The other two non-200Mers are probably too close to be caught.

Btw, does anyone know how much XP you get from the big chinchompa minigame?

AOE abilities on Jadinko Males is brilliant.

For added fun with Traders (re: supercharging xp gains), take Broads supplies. Every fail (assuming you don't [bleep]ing misclick 24/7) is tim enough for 2 broads to be fletched. MUCH XP GAINED.

So efficient. That's actually a good idea though. Might do that.

(messed up the quote but cbf to fix)

http://runetrack.com...ka&skill=slayer

He has more xp than you and does not appear in hiscores. There's probably more people, but I can't remember them. Good progress though :wink:

Ah yea I remember him. I should pass him this week it shouldn't be an issue if he re-subscribes :P.

At your level you are looking at 40-45k ish xp per game. When I was going for 90 i was averaging 38k per game. Also you will get 1500 points per game which is an added 7,5k XP (or a ton more if you decide to get grenwall tickets instead). But the max points is 20k, so be sure to cash in beofre, otherwise one will xpwaste.. As I did. :) Best of luck with your slay goal!

purekilljoy.png

A clannie has it at 550k/h total xp w/o Five Finger Discount auras. I'm thinking it's about 280/270 split, but not certain as I haven't done it "properly" yet, only in short bursts.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I've searched high and low and figured you'd be the best person to ask, what's a decent block list now since EoC? Mine is bad and I'm not sure what I should even throw on there. I've heard Wyverns are a good thing to block but I have no idea for anything else.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

lolwat you're 99 slayer. When did this happen.

:D finally

You're like my new hero! Grats on cracking the front page! I'll be rooting for ya!

Haha, thanks :P

Congrats, good luck with your final push!

Keep it up, nice job.

At your level you are looking at 40-45k ish xp per game. When I was going for 90 i was averaging 38k per game. Also you will get 1500 points per game which is an added 7,5k XP (or a ton more if you decide to get grenwall tickets instead). But the max points is 20k, so be sure to cash in beofre, otherwise one will xpwaste.. As I did. :) Best of luck with your slay goal!

Ah, was hoping it would be comparable to jadinkos in xp/h, oh well. Thanks though.

A clannie has it at 550k/h total xp w/o Five Finger Discount auras. I'm thinking it's about 280/270 split, but not certain as I haven't done it "properly" yet, only in short bursts.

That's awesome. I'll have to try that after 200M slay.

I've searched high and low and figured you'd be the best person to ask, what's a decent block list now since EoC? Mine is bad and I'm not sure what I should even throw on there. I've heard Wyverns are a good thing to block but I have no idea for anything else.

I'm not sure Wyverns are common enough for a block-space. Personally I have Spir mages, Ab spectres, Nechs, Gargs, Vyres and Greaters blocked.

Looking at this task frequency chart on XP-waste made by Meredith and Thai tong (maybe others too, not sure)...

https://docs.google....xM2tpQ0E#gid=15

...it looks like Gargoyles, Hellhounds, Greaters, Nechs, Grotworms and Jungle wyrms would be a good block list. I usually do Hellhounds though, because it's one of the few afk tasks and I need the melee xp.

You can't really add their xp/hour together like that. It's better to assess it based on the total time saved.

I can. And did. It was not meant as a measure of efficiency, but rather a measure of TOTAL XP/H. So, whilst you may wish to view it in terms of productivity, I'm looking at the raw numbers. Don't tell me I can't.

go get dat 200 mil slay xp

gratz on front page.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

My god. That is so so much more impressive than Leik's slayer tab. A shame its not worth as much as it would have been 3-4 years ago.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png