Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Somewhere out there, a royal bodyguard wishes it had an armory like that :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

160M Hitpoints:

160mhp.png

Same as the previous updates, I've just been slaying. Kuradal is pissing me off atm because he(?) keeps giving me shit tasks. Around a month ago I had like 1k slayer points and they steadily increased to 3,5k. However, over the last week I've been doing the same tasks and my points have dropped to 1,3k. So since Kuradal started being a noob (or stopped being nice) I have to add another task or two to my to-do list. I did a wyvern task a few hours ago which was alright and it would also help me get 200M sum by the time I hit 200M slay.

As I've already raged at Kuradal in this post... here's another few rage-worthy things that happen when I slay:

*Forgetting herbicide to specters. The ground is spammed with herbs and you can barely make out the useful drops. Also say bye to ~5k herb xp.

*Forgetting bonecrusher to dragons. Same thing.

*People who don't hop. Today I was killing steels in kuradal dungeon when one guy joined me. That was fine since he was killing them with whip and dfs. Then, a few minutes later a level 136 with soa comes and starts killing which meant we all had to spend as much time waiting for spawns as we did killing dragons. Thankfully I only had about 10 left (or I would have hopped). But seriously. I can understand if you don't care about your xp/h but at least show some respect to the people who do.

*Forgetting slay ring to tasks. This is alright if you notice it before you start or just after since you can just count your XP but if not.. it sucks.

*That Fero ring works as a ring of life. You can have a 15 minute gravestone at a cheap price which means that a death means nothing unless your internet dies. I'd die twice over losing a fero ring.

*That unreachable spot where a suqah spawns. He always drops a blue charm too. What if he drops an effigy? Maybe I should bring telegrab runes.

*Cannons that decay without a message. Speaks for itself.

I'm sure there's many more but that's all I can think of right now. Most of the stuff I listed are things I can influence, but that doesn't make it less annoying when I forget stuff :P

Impressive stuff.

Hopefully with the upcoming Bot Nuke, the prices of Slayer drops will raise again.

Good luck :)

The bot nuke that has been upcoming for almost half a year.. :P. But yea, we can hope.

Somewhere out there, a royal bodyguard wishes it had an armory like that :P.

Lolz, a wooden shield would be an upgrade for most guards.

I lol'd at that little rant, lol. Same thing happened with me using Kura. Had been struggling to get past 1k points for months, then all of a sudden shot to like 6k points, but the last time I slayed Kuradal was being a complete noob and I dropped to like 4k points. :<

People who refuse to hop are the worst by far though.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Plenty of room for two people at abyssal demons and probably even dark beasts. :P.

You should have just banked and grabbed herbicide again .. That's what I would do. Lol.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I finally got #1 in monthly slayer on runetracker:

toprunetrackermonthslay.png

I'll try to hit 15M at least.

Random milestones: 76M Attack, 19M Prayer, 161M HP, 85M Ranged, 89M Slay and 25M Thieving.

I lol'd at that little rant, lol. Same thing happened with me using Kura. Had been struggling to get past 1k points for months, then all of a sudden shot to like 6k points, but the last time I slayed Kuradal was being a complete noob and I dropped to like 4k points. :<

People who refuse to hop are the worst by far though.

So it's safe to say that Kuradal likes to piss people off :D

None of kuradal's tasks can support more than one person. How hard of a concept is that to grasp? ;.;

Yea, it's frustrating. Glad I'm only doing irons and steels there..

Plenty of room for two people at abyssal demons and probably even dark beasts. :P.

You should have just banked and grabbed herbicide again .. That's what I would do. Lol.

I'll give you Ab demons (although I haven't had those in a year+) but dark beasts keep blocking each other which makes it really hard to afk. And if you're not going to afk you might as well kill them outside the temple of light (with cannon) for ~50 extra kph.

And yea maybe, but that would probably mean that the spot is taken when I return, which results in even more rage :P

That is not true. Having more than one person at abyssal demons increases the time spent between kills. When there is more than one person at dark beasts, they all get drawn to one person or get stuck behind each other, which decreases kph.

That is not true. Having more than one person at abyssal demons increases the time spent between kills. When there is more than one person at dark beasts, they all get drawn to one person or get stuck behind each other, which decreases kph.

I've never noticed it increase the time spent between kills.. The other person could be on the east side and you'd have plenty of abyssals on the west side.

@Dark Beast comment: That only decreases AFK time, not necessarily KPH.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

After a few days with very limited RS-time I finally managed to hit 90M Slay yesterday:

90mslay.png

I'm still getting lots of shit tasks though so I've decided to try Lapalok instead. It's pretty much the same tasks but lower amounts. Lapalok have Scabarites, Warped terrorbirds and Goraks (all which are very good xp/h) and no warped tortoises or living rocks (I skip both) so it might even suit me better.

My current Block-list is:

Ab demons

Nechryaels

Gargoyles

Greaters

Gano Creatures

Spiritual mages

(Aquanite)

Next time I get Ice wyrms I'll block those instead of spir mages. That list suits both Kuradal and Lapalok.

Time to get karamja gloves and crystal chime back...

• Like 1

Here's a late picture (about 2M XP late) of 80M Attack:

80matt.png

I must say that I really like Lapalok so far. I've been able to cancel everything except black demons/bloodvelds/ dagannoths/dark beasts/goraks/hellhounds/kalphites/scabarites/suqahs/sceptres/terrorbirds and waterfiends without losing points. I'm pretty much living at kalphites - 9 kalphite tasks in my last 36 (1 every 4th task excluding skips).

The bad thing about Lapalok is that he eats cannonballs. Today alone I've used 35k of them which I can barely afford with my current bank. Someone (a bot) spends 15,5h a day for ~120k profit per hour to provide these cballs. With morytania legs that would be a little bit more than half the time for a little bit less than double profit per hour. Long live the bots.

This thread makes me so mad.

Lol :D

Just hit 95M Slayer:

95mslay.png

The black box is all rwt-messages.

A few days ago I reached 90M Ranged:

90mranged.png

...and 85M Attack:

85matt.png

My skill total rank has been under 100 for a few months now - currently 91. Not much will change there. I will keep climbing on the slayer higscores though, currently at rank 54. It would be cool to reach a front-page rank, but that might be too far. Current rank 22 is at almost 133M - 38M ahead of me. I'll do my best though :P

Nice work. Thanks for the update. Always look forward to seeing your progress. :P.

4K469.png

Why don't you do every hundredth task at Kuaradal for more points? :D.

Grats either way!!

4K469.png

96M.

96mslay.png

Getting closer to 100M... Only 1M XP to top-50 slay.

Why don't you do every hundredth task at Kuaradal for more points? :D.

Grats either way!!

Hm, that's a good idea. I'll do that next time.

Oh and it's every 50th task :P

Oh and it's Kuradal

Do you do Scabarites? If so, where do you do them? In the lower dungeon, or beside the swamp (around that shrine)?

Also, skip or do Duradel's special?

Nice goals and gains, keep it up lad :>

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Yes and yes, AFAIK. Slayer challenge is fast XP.

4K469.png

Grats on top 50 in Slayer!

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...

So. After almost a month without RS(vacation + studying for 2 exams that I had this week) I'm finally back.. with a big XP-milestone.

15mrsfrontpage.png

15bxpindecent.png

From what I've seen Slayer will be much faster with the new combat system so I'll probably wait until that comes out before slaying again. Actually I probably will slay before that because I'm shit at sticking to one thing. Currently I'm doing pyramid plunder. It's pretty fun actually(combined with football/movies that is).

About an hour before I'm posting this I got my first black ibis piece(body). Too bad they are useless at PP and I doubt that I will do dwarf traders anytime soon. Ah well, with the new black ibis "drop-rate" I'm guessing I will have the full set within 2M xp.

You have made me want to slay again.

Well played sir.

Well played indeed.

Late replies these.. slayer really is fun though :P.

Do you do Scabarites? If so, where do you do them? In the lower dungeon, or beside the swamp (around that shrine)?

Also, skip or do Duradel's special?

Nice goals and gains, keep it up lad :>

Yea I do them in the dungeon in sophanem, falling down through the floor to end up in the left room on the bottom level. A bit hard to describe. And yea as Jeremy have answered, Duradels special challenge is very fast, around 100k xp/h (+/- 10k).

Yes and yes, AFAIK. Slayer challenge is fast XP.

Yes Yes

Grats on top 50 in Slayer!

This shouldn't be on the second page. Here's a bump. :P

Hope everything is going well with you. Looking forward to seeing 100M Slayer and Ranged!

Hah I couldn't find my thread at first because it had been bumped :P.

Thanks, 100M slay and ranged might take a while though unless I get the "slay-urge" back.

Yea.. I only thieved for around 3M XP before I went back to slayer. Still no sight of sceptre of the gods but I did get 3 black ibis pieces, one on the last urn of last room which I missed.

I had dropped to #53 on the slayer higscores but after 2 days of slaying I'm now #51 - with almost 3M XP to get back into top 50 :cry:.

Anyway, time for an update on my charms:

charms30thaug.png

Almost exactly an 1:4 ratio on blues:crims, interesting. Ugh, not looking forward to using those greens.

Just hit 99M Slay. 100M will probably be on friday.

Aren't greens like 350-400k xp/hour though? I mean, compared to Blues/crims it's shit, but compared to most other skills that's fairly fast xp/hr. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid