Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

I've been doing some more slayer. I got my third effigy since nerf (all have been from dark beasts) in about 1,5M XP. Hopefully it's just a bad streak and the real rate is somewhere closer to 3x the rate of before. Need much larges sample sizes though since jagex have no interest in telling us these kind of things.

I've also been making pots whenever I need a break from studying. So I just hit 40M herb xp. Only ~30k pots left to make :)

40herb.png

Maxed players always have cool goals. :P

Also, the link to that calc website doesn't seem to be working for me.

hehe, thanks. The site is a bit slow at times, I think he has some server problems. Still prefer it to the official ones.

A friend has done 100 tasks since the update, he does the best effigy tasks too and has only recieved 2 effigies..

Doesn't look promising, hope you have better luck than him though!

Is that AlmostLost? But yeh I've seen many who claim to have gotten 3 in 400k xp and things like that too so hopefully your friend and I have just been unlucky so far.

Congrats on 40M Herblore. I might do some overloads during bonus weekend as well.

How much herblore XP do you think you are getting on bxpw?

Don't think we have been unlucky with effigies .. Jagex seriously nerfed them bad. They should have increased the XP they give from the different stages and the dragonkin lamp as well then. I'm over 700 mithril dragons again since an effigy.. that's over 5x the normal. Really happy I maxed when I did. :smile:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Yesterday I used a pair of melee brawling gloves at a fire giants task. A task of 246 fire giants got me over 400k def xp. Not bad. I still have 1 pair left. I reached 144M def xp + 56M slayer xp.

Nothing very interesting. Tomorrow I'll make an update of my slayer tab though. :-P

Congrats on 40M Herblore. I might do some overloads during bonus weekend as well.

How much herblore XP do you think you are getting on bxpw?

Don't think we have been unlucky with effigies .. Jagex seriously nerfed them bad. They should have increased the XP they give from the different stages and the dragonkin lamp as well then. I'm over 700 mithril dragons again since an effigy.. that's over 5x the normal. Really happy I maxed when I did. :smile:

Thanks. I think all the overloads will get me around 35M xp or so. I also plan to make 5k super antifires if I can be bothered to pick the feathers..

And yea, I've gotten 5 in 2,15M slayer xp now so about 4x as rare for me right now.

Speaking of picking feathers.. try this method I've been trying out. Yak full of summ pots, or flasks, you can pick around 1k/hr with 26k thieving xp/hr. Bring 4 waterskins in inventory.

9geel3.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Update of my slayer tab:

slaytabfeb24.png

So a little bit more than 800M to go. It certainly seems possible but it will be hard to resist the urge to sell everything when I need money.

Anyway, do you all think I should keep the gano flakes/sticks/pores in the tab even tho I don't do those tasks anymore? Those stacks will not rise and will look very small compared to everything else.

Some calculations:

When I last posted a slay tab - exactly 22 days ago, it was worth 122,58M. Back then I had 51M slayer xp and now I'm at 56,25M. I had completed approximately 885 tasks back then.

So, tab is worth 72M more, I've gained 5,25M slayer xp and completed ~235 tasks since.

Which means the value has increased with ~306k per task or ~13,7gp per slayer xp :razz:

So for the remaining 800M I'll need to do ~2614 more slayer tasks.

And yea note that this calculation is just a rough estimate and it's probably way off due to many factors (GE-prices changing and luck being the biggest).

Love the drop tab! :)

4K469.png

Today I reached 57M slayer. I won't reach 60M by the end of feb but oh well. My current effigy-count is 7 in ~2,9M XP.

57mslay.png

Other small milestones: 146M Def and 17M Pray.

I've also done some more herblore. Grinded around 10k mud runes which was veery boring.

Love the drop tab! :)

Thanks, I do too, always wanted to keep a long-term tab but I used to be too poor to do it (or care too much about the GP).

I wish I could bank phoenix feathers the way you guys do. Instead I'm stuck running to/from Dom tower 28 at a time. And I need 2.4k more of these before BXPW comes :mellow:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

7 Effigies in 2.9m Slay xp. Just pathetic. That would normally be 30-35 effigies or so. :( That just drives my motivation to slay even further down.

But still, loving the drop tab. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Another visage :) Been extremely lucky with these lately..

Visagefromirons28feb.png

7 Effigies in 2.9m Slay xp. Just pathetic. That would normally be 30-35 effigies or so. :( That just drives my motivation to slay even further down.

But still, loving the drop tab. :)

Yea it used to be better but oh well, it's still my favorite skill.

And thanks :)

Really looking forward to BXPW. If all goes as planned I'll make 20k overloads, 5k super antifires, 1M broad arrows and use some charms. That will require lots of energy drinks and little sleep but I'll do my best lol. I still have lots of pots to make and 5k feathers to pick. Also I will be very poor after this weekend is over, my bank will probably be worth like 200M excluding the overloads so I'll have to find some way to make money back.

Two days ago I hit 20M farming:

20mfarm.png

Expensive.

And I just hit 1200 tasks:

1200tasks.png

And I'm currently doing a black demon-task and it looks like the bots are back here. 3 players with bot gear killing them. Hurry up Optimus.

Just hit 150M Def. Not sure if I should continue with def or not but I guess I will. Not having a 200M at my XP is pretty bad.

150mdef-1.png

You beast

What is your current task list.

Haven't really changed my list since the nerf.

Ab Spectres

Black demons

Black dragons

Bloodvelds

Dagannoths

Dark beasts

Hellhounds

Ice strykewyrms

Iron dragons

Kalphites

Mithril dragons

Steel dragons

Waterfiends

When the new teleport system comes I'll probably do Suqahs too. Too annoying getting to lunar isle now imo (except for 1 a day with seal).

Technically three a day with the Wicked hood. But that's assuming you don't already use it for Deaths/bloods/whatever is the most profit atm. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Really looking forward to BXPW. If all goes as planned I'll make 20k overloads, 5k super antifires, 1M broad arrows and use some charms. That will require lots of energy drinks and little sleep but I'll do my best lol. I still have lots of pots to make and 5k feathers to pick. Also I will be very poor after this weekend is over, my bank will probably be worth like 200M excluding the overloads so I'll have to find some way to make money back.

You make me want to crawl into a deep, dark hole with my 5m cashpile :unsure:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

You make me want to crawl into a deep, dark hole with my 5m cashpile :unsure:

Haha sorry, I guess I should have worded that better. Just used to having much more :-P

Gonna be drinking overloads like water if you're not already.

Seriously I only have 1000+ from LAST BXPW and I already feel like it's Pepsi to me, you making 20,000? Holy crap.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Grats on 60m slayer :). Get more overloads :D.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Gonna be drinking overloads like water if you're not already.

Seriously I only have 1000+ from LAST BXPW and I already feel like it's Pepsi to me, you making 20,000? Holy crap.

Well I'm using overloads on all slayer tasks so I use them like water already :-P , 20k overloads should be enough for 200M slay + hopefully enough to max most combats after that.

Grats on 60m slayer :). Get more overloads :D.