Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

So I just reached the main goal that I've been working on lately... 50M Slayer :)

50mslay.png

Now I'm not sure what to do, keep slaying or focus on something else. I'll probably keep slaying until I can think of a new main-goal. Still want to get 550 effigies and I'm only at about 150 at the moment. That's 400 more effigies to get which is about 36M raw slayer XP (at 1 per 90k).

You certainly seem to like the combat skills. That is an awesome account you have there, and an awesome amount of XP.

I wish you the best of luck with your future xp-gaining!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

No pics today but I went staking. I only had 100M cash free and I lost all of them so I sold some stuff and went back and won it back + 100M extra. Done for the night but I'm pretty sure that I'll be back tomorrow.

6 effigies today, all from Crawlers that I camped while writing an essay :shades:

You certainly seem to like the combat skills. That is an awesome account you have there, and an awesome amount of XP.

I wish you the best of luck with your future xp-gaining!

Yea always been more of a killer than a skiller.. until effigies was introduced. Thanks.

Went staking and left with a profit of 200M which made me put up this offer in the GE:

18ktorstol.png

I've also been slaying lately which has taken me to 164 effigies. Small milestones: 15M RC, 107M Magic

And troll of the day:

Nerdlogic.png

This guy was probably just a troll but there's actually people thinking this. Makes you a bit worried about the future generations lol. If you're lower than they are then you're a noob, if you're higher you're a nerd. Makes perfect sense.

Do you get many people trolling you for your levels/xp?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

So today I've made about 13k extremes, resulting in about 3,1M Herb XP. I still need to make almost 50k more though so it'll take a while.

Extremes.png

+ All torstol bought :smile:

18ktorstolbought.png

All that could stop me from making 20k Ovls on BXPW now is if I decide to go arena, lose a lot, and decide to sell the torstols. Hopefully that won't happen though.

When I got 1B XP I was ranked 232 (Pic in first post). Now, ~82M xp later I'm ranked 191. It's starting to get a lot slower to advance ranks now but... next goal is top 150.

I've also decided that I want my prayer XP to catch my slayer XP. It'll be a nice way to "force" (in lack of a better word) me to train prayer since I can't stick to a skill except slayer for a very long time without getting bored. That's the reason why I'm almost 1,1B xp and still don't have a 200M skill. Since I only have about 200M GP to work with at the moment this will be put on hold for now though - unless I get lucky at arena...

Good stuff keep up the good work!

Thanks, I will :)

Do you get many people trolling you for your levels/xp?

Well, usually it's just in a friendly, not very-serious way which I don't mind. I do it myself. But then there's the odd person with lots of rage wanting to take it out on higher-ranked RS-players. I'd imagine it being a lot more common for the front-pagers, though :lol:

Today I reached 51M slayer, 78M str and 126M HP. I also got my comp cape back after Jagex messed up the task system with the update yesterday.

170/550 Effigies.

I'm going to try for 60M Slayer this month, which is around 8,5M to go. A few weeks ago I said that I wanted to try for a 1B slayer tab. Here's an update on the tab: (Note that only about 90% is from Slayer, I also include drops from miths + dark beasts off task)

slaytab2feb.png

So almost 880M to go :shades:

Very nice loot tab. I'm collecting drops too (mostly rune items) but doubt I'll ever sell them.

Extremely jealous of those visages. When did you get your first one from slayer? I'm at 22.5m XP and I have NEVER had one. ;(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Very nice loot tab. I'm collecting drops too (mostly rune items) but doubt I'll ever sell them.

Extremely jealous of those visages. When did you get your first one from slayer? I'm at 22.5m XP and I have NEVER had one. ;(

Yea, loot tabs are epic. Been extremely lucky with the visages lately, 3 in the last month or so. I think the first one was... at ~15-17M XP or so, from Wyverns. But I did like ~6M or so slayer xp before visages were released so.

Very nice drop tab. Somewhat similar to mine (I even have 3 visages as well). Mine is around 170m or so, although that includes like 3k frost bones and Glaiven boots. :P

Good luck with 1b tab. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Just reached 80M Str. Next up is probably 140M Def. Also have done 6% of my goal to 60M slay. Only got 3 effigies today though <_<

80mstr.png

Very nice drop tab. Somewhat similar to mine (I even have 3 visages as well). Mine is around 170m or so, although that includes like 3k frost bones and Glaiven boots. :P

Good luck with 1b tab. :)

Thanks :), Jagex likes giving away visages apparently.. and nice, keep it up.

CT with titan is faster than cannoning in lighthouse? Also, you should take those caskets, they're 10k each. :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

CT with titan is faster than cannoning in lighthouse? Also, you should take those caskets, they're 10k each. :D

Na lighthouse is much faster. I just do them in CT when I wanna kill Bork or when I need to focus a bit on studying..

And didn't know caskets were that much, guess I'll start picking them up :P

Not much happened today, been writing an essay that I just handed in so haven't played much. I got about 200k WC xp though.

Time for an effigy-update:

178effs.png

Last time I posted an effigy-update was on 20th of Jan at which point I had 131 effigies. Now, 16 days later I'm at 178. That's almost 3 per day on average which isn't bad. I hope to top that this month though - an average of 4 would be nice since I intend to slay a lot.

You are ridickiless. (ebonics)

Nuts.

Crazy.

Hm.. what do I reply to this..

Let's try.. thanks? :unsure:

Sorry about that weird post the other day. I am pretty sure I was on my iPod laying in bed after a long night at work.

You have some crazy stats! Also..I think I'd rather have 3 Effigies over SOLs..but that is still awesome.

You are like me, except way richer...and not newblike. :x

Turnpikes.png

>maging ice stryks

>no surgebox

>no renewals

>no cannon

son i am dissapoint :(

grats on sols though :D

4K469.png

Sorry about that weird post the other day. I am pretty sure I was on my iPod laying in bed after a long night at work.

You have some crazy stats! Also..I think I'd rather have 3 Effigies over SOLs..but that is still awesome.

You are like me, except way richer...and not newblike. :x

Yea I'd definitely take effigies over sols, especially since sols are at 583k right now.

And lol, thanks :)

>maging ice stryks

>no surgebox

>no renewals

>no cannon

son i am dissapoint :(

grats on sols though :D

Yup, usually not cannoning Ice wyrms. It's already the most annoying task that I do, with all the investigating etc and cannon would just make it more annoying. It's still around 40k xp/h without cannoning.

Are renewals even worth using cost-wise? It's not like I lack inventory space.

Surgebox. Why am I not using a surgebox... I have no idea :unsure: Going to buy one right now, thanks for the tip.

No idea if they are worth it, I just use them. Haha. :P

Is maging ice stryks faster than meleeing and cannoning? No idea tbh.

Grats on 50M cook. Do you know the gp/xp for making wines?

4K469.png