-~ RALLY: Awareness for Fairness ~-

What? A rally?

Oh yes...

Ask yourself..; Have you ever seen bots ruin your hunting spot? Have you watched how mindless drones rise the ranks faster than you ever could? Have you seen prices manipulated out of proportion?

Have you seen friends go on one another's accounts, and felt that YOU had been put in a moral dilemma on whether or not to report them?

Have you ever felt depressed about all this, and thought "If everyone is cheating, why shouldn't I?"

Than this ~Rally to raise Awareness for Fairness~ might just be your thing...

What will we do?

We will show the rest of RuneScape that there are still A LOT of people out there that want to play fair, and want others to play fair too! And this is the place where we can find eachother!

Together we can make a statement and show of support for everyone who, despite temptations, stays on the right path. It is these people that make up the spirit of the game, and for once this should be rewarded just for that! Why? Because YOU DESERVE IT!

Time: 20:30 starts the gathering, see below for schedule!

Date: 27th of November, Thanksgiving weekend! We give thanks to those who play fair!

World: 103 and 131, but possibly spillover to worlds 27 and 2... Satalite F2P event may happen on world 102 and 152...

The activity schedule (Times are GMT/British):

20:30 - Gathering at the Grand Exchange, meet up with friends...

21:00 - Running of the Bots, a surprisingly fun event...

21:30 - Falador Party Room Balloon Drop, one you dont want to miss!

22:00 - Soulwars, where we battle for the soul of RuneScape!

The activites and reasons behind them will be explained below!

The events explained:

20:30 - Gathering at the Grand Exchange

Pretty much speaks for itself...

Get a chance to talk to the people there, see how they feel about the rally and the cause of it of course... And perhaps share some of the supplies neede for the events after this...

21:00 - Running of the Bots

At EXACTLY 21:00 (we will count down) we will release wound up Clockwork Mice, Soldiers, Dolls, and Penguins...

These automatons will represent the bots we do not want to see anymore...

Not much to tell I am afraid, but for those who do not think it is exciting; just wait and see!

Unsure how to make one? Here's how:

All toys need 1 regular Plank and one Clockwork (made from a Steel Bar), but the Penguin Toy also requires a piece of Silk and the Cold War quest.

At lvl 33 Crafting all Clockwork Toys that can be used for our purposes can be made.

All toys require Crafting Table 3 in any POH, except for the Mouse, it requires Crafting Table 4.

You can create multiple toys, wound all of them up too, so its 1 click away to release them!

21:30 - Falador Party Room Balloon Drop

This one will be big!

After the Running of the Bots, we will move/teleport to Falador and hold a huge balloon drop!!

We all know how this works, but if you have something to give you your fellow fair-playing friends; you know where to put it!

We'll have those knights dancing on many preciousses!

22:00 - Soulwars

Battle for the soul of RuneScape...

But do it in a fun way? Customize yourself in whatever way you want to in order to express yourself the way you want to at the rally!

Who knows; some people may see the light and see that you're better off playing Soulwars yourself, and not let a bot do it for you?

HELP ME!!!!

We will try to get support from as many people, fansites, and of course Jagex themselves as well... I have my friends mobilized, but you can help too by telling your friends about this, and have them tell their friends too! If you can make signatures on fansite forums, or can make youtube videos; go for it!

The more the merrier!

USE THESE TO SHOW SUPPORT!

First sig:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/topic/279888-rally-awareness-for-fairness/][img=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6313/awareness.jpg][/url]
I'm going! Are you? Click to find out more!

Creates:

awareness.jpg

I'm going! Are you? Click to find out more!

Still to come:

MOAR Sigs, tags, links, vids!

Link to the RSoF forum post can be found here, and the quickfind code is 42-43-379-61852362... Enter that on the RuneScape Forums and press GO!

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

That would be AWESOME!

Spread the word!

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Support from Emerson on this one. I'll definitely try to make an appearance.

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

"There is no good without sacrifice and no sacrifice without mercy"

I'm ususally around the most bot filled areas in runescape and battling a computer for resources becomes annoying, on my way to 80 range at green drags i saw in-excess of 40 botters get banned.

So this has my full support Nightshade and i'd be surprised if other people don't see the light.

Support

24b6j5h.jpg

YOU CAN'T KILL ME CAUSE I'M ALREADY INSIDE YOU!

Exactly... Its to raise awareness that there are still people out there who refuse to cheat, even though they have every opportunity to, and most of the time get away with it if they would...

Hope this clears it up :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Live and let live, I've always said. Whenever I see a bot, I just think "ok, they are playing it a different way than I am, and are doing better than I am. Meh." Who cares. I mean, you do. But thats about it; this rally serves no purpose but to waste time I guess, raising awareness for non botters is about as nonsensical and useless as raising awareness for breast cancer >.> And the funny thing is, Tip.It has become so... self righteous, I am most likely going to be called a botter etc. No. I play a game for accomplishment, botting, I imagine, wouldn't give me the same feeling of accomplishment. However, if one is to play a game for fun, who am I to stop them? Besides I really can't stand anti-bot activists, because they make life harder for me, when I used to play RS, and there are still the same amount of bots.

*note, do not take this post as flaming, that's not what I'm doing. It's just not productive, and I just find it, bizarre, frankly, that people go out of their way to interfere with other people lifestyles. But that may just be my mbti.*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its not an anti-bot rally... Its a pro-non cheaters rally!

Show a bit of moral support for those that dont cheat... and otherwise its just a fun event :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

*note, do not take this post as flaming, that's not what I'm doing. It's just not productive, and I just find it, bizarre, frankly, that people go out of their way to interfere with other people lifestyles. But that may just be my mbti.*

Its bizarre, frankly, that people cheat and devalue the game. Way to be a bystander.

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

"There is no good without sacrifice and no sacrifice without mercy"

Its bizarre, frankly, that people cheat and devalue the game. Way to be a bystander.

if you see a person playing solitaire and you see them cheat so they can beat the game, do you make a big deal out of it?

runescape is just a game to me. if someone else wants to cheat at it, that's their prerogative - they know the consequences. unless it directly affects me (e.g. ddosing, 6/6/6-type bug abuse), i frankly don't care.

it doesn't devalue my game, just their own - which is not my problem.

if you see a person playing solitaire and you see them cheat so they can beat the game, do you make a big deal out of it?

runescape is just a game to me. if someone else wants to cheat at it, that's their prerogative - they know the consequences. unless it directly affects me (e.g. ddosing, 6/6/6-type bug abuse), i frankly don't care.

it doesn't devalue my game, just their own - which is not my problem.

Meh, taking a more serious example. If I saw someone stealing something from a store, I wouldn't watch them get away with it.

To each their own I guess.

But your sig will without a doubt draw some people there :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Timezone? I might try turning up if possible.

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...