The return of: ���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢THE NOOB-TIONARY���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢ Now

harakoni

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one:

Lying noob.

Is either used by the antagonist who refuses to believe that the protagonist has better skills, or more money than them, even if evidence is being thrust in their face, or by the protagonist when the antagonist feels the need to grossly exagerate their pathetic skills.

I hoped you enjoyed my post. If not, you may wish to jot down the name below and make obscene phone calls.

tatefk0.gif

Coming to a big screen near you.

:shock: Wow, nice work. You have lots of free time.
actually it has taken me 8 months to write it bit by bit, though i do have a lot of free time having 3 months off after high school and being a miner/smither

thanks for all the new content though, some of its quite rich. i cant add it now though, ive got to get off the computer soon :(

thanks for all your support though i definitely liked the one about the spammy nine-year-old :D that one made me laugh!

p.s. this is a bump in disguise

The great NOOB-TIONARY has Return-ed!

hara's fight for lvl 85 mining currently at 70!

gj, may i also add

half-killing noob, where a player takes just over half the hp away from a monster (usually fire giants) and then moves on to another monster, effectively steeling the drops of other players in the area

heres another for p Pure noob ive seen these in there natural habbatatthere noobs that are like level 3 but have extreamly high levels in ,mineing,smithing,cooking,defence, or any others i cant think of of the top of my mind.

also i saw a level 3 in wild mineing rune

funnysignature.jpg

BTW, I made up the Noobinator one. It's possible it was already around, but if so I have yet to see it.

come on you didn't make up noobinator its a blatent rip off of the terminator, fool.

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

BTW, I made up the Noobinator one. It's possible it was already around, but if so I have yet to see it.

come on you didn't make up noobinator its a blatent rip off of the terminator, fool.

Well durrrr. I figured that should've been pretty obvious considering the definition I typed out for it. :roll:

To be honest, with as simple as that one is I'm actually quite surprised I haven't seen anyone use it.

Also, this isn't a competition, and I have yet to attack you. I'd appreciate if you'd keep the offensive comments to yourself.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

thaks guys, i've been unable to update for a few days as my connection was screwed over ill get right back to it after this commercial break:

"Theme tune to the A-team..."

The great NOOB-TIONARY has Return-ed!

hara's fight for lvl 85 mining currently at 70!

You forgot one!!!

Safer Noob: This has 2 meanings

[1] Mostly used in Pking, this is used as someone is eating, for instance, the player is getting low on health, therefore eats and 'OMG safer noob!!!11!' will come out. And he will start wolfing down sharks/noobfood.

[2] Used in all forms of PvP combat, if someone eats to keep teir health above 50% the other person will scream out 'Safer noob PMG!!1'

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• 2 weeks later...