Seraphi

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Pathfinder today? :huh:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Boo. Hiss. I barely have time to attend ANY SORT OF SESSIONS this week. I can't attend Space, I can't make it to Dungeoneering, I can't even make it to frinkin facebook. I've got snow tubing tomarrow and saturday I have a very important meeting as well as a dance to get to, without being late! WHY MUST YOU BE EVIL TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seems like your life is hectic like mine. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Be patient with the mods, Lynx. Poke at them all you want (unless they tell you to stop), but caps lock is cruise control for conundrums.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sorry. I'm losing my mind due to three related homo sapians and two parental units. And I'm trying to remember what the emblum lizard has to do with LotR (Lord of the Rings). And I'm being forced to watch bad telivision shows. I hate my life. Shadow lives a better life than I do.

Anywho, did I miss anything recently? Other than ross closing today's session because I couldn't make it to today's session. Also, I'm sorry if I ever go into split personality mode. It is A) a possibly poor attempt to make people laugh and B) I probbably didn't notice that happened. Sorry :P

/me (Shadow) snickers at Lynx's sucky life, thinking it's funny.

Well we're playing a great game of DnD.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

While I don't mind having a large party 9 people in a game might get a bit hectic. Then again it would make more sense to have a larger party than 4 people to be sent by brevoy...

LNYvk.png

Thanx Mask. Oh BTW I started a blog called Simply Geeky. If ya'll have a chance to check it out, please do. :P I probbably won't make it to any sessions this week (though if ross could start the sessions @ 5pm eastern time that'll be helpful). I'll be lucky if I do. Plus my right wrist hurts like crazy, I dunno how in the world I got it to hurt, possibly durin my Snow tubing experiance. Anywho, when's the next session? Not Saturday I hope, I got a meeting and a dance to get to.