"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

Moral of the story: OP should use his ignore list. Obt and Crusty should cut out the middle man and just have really angry sex.

emot-parrot.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last few pages summed up:

"umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

"no, umad?"

Moral of the story: OP should use his ignore list. Obt and Crusty should cut out the middle man and just have really angry sex.

emot-parrot.gif

/thread

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What so we're already done here? :( I was being sarcastic when I said "/thread".

I got over this rant like..3 weeks ago by the way.

That's the beauty behind this thread. People really seem to care about you caring, even though you stopped caring weeks ago. That didn't stop anyone though. As long as they get the last word in by saying "Y NOT IGNAR" (even though that has never been the issue, as I've pointed out several times), they will think they are the witty voice of Rants and that the anonymous world will esteem them to higher regards +1. I know how this distorted line of reasoning functions.

I await your desperate rebuttals. Let's see how much you guys care about this issue. Go thread go!

What so we're already done here? :( I was being sarcastic when I said "/thread".

I got over this rant like..3 weeks ago by the way.

That's the beauty behind this thread. People really seem to care about you caring, even though you stopped caring weeks ago. That didn't stop anyone though. As long as they get the last word in by saying "Y NOT IGNAR" (even though that has never been the issue, as I've pointed out several times), they will think they are the witty voice of Rants and that the anonymous world will esteem them to higher regards +1. I know how this distorted line of reasoning functions.

I await your desperate rebuttals. Let's see how much you guys care about this issue. Go thread go!

The state of tip.it forums in a nutshell.

Cancer everywhere.

kazmahalfsize.png

y not ignar

Last word.

Owned.

Since the rebuttals were even more desperate than I've estimated, I think it has been concluded that my logic is the best and people are too scared to argue back.

y not ignar

Last word.

Owned.

Since the rebuttals were even more desperate than I've estimated, I think it has been concluded that my logic is the best and people are too scared to argue back.

Why insult me? I never argued with you, I was just trying to be funny...

Try to NOT be a [bleep] to people when they didn't do anything against you.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I currently have 17,3mil Woodcutting xp and i love Woodcutting, but i often get nagged while Woodcutting(Thats why i took my skillcape off while in f2p)

Its always the same "Lul nerd y u wc, u no life lal?"

Untitled-42.png

The question now is, who still gives a rat's ass about this thread?

OP, go do whatever you want. No one really cares, and not in a bad way.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

y not ignar

Last word.

Owned.

Why insult me? I never argued with you, I was just trying to be funny...

Try to NOT be a [bleep] to people when they didn't do anything against you.

How was it any more insulting than what you said? You tried being a smartass, I countered, and then you turn around and cry when someone makes a joke directed at you. Try NOT to be so sensitive.

your logic is almost as undeniable as when you proved that all moral nihilists are rapists

I said that a moral nihilist would not think there is anything morally wrong about raping. That's okay though. I enjoy watching how badly you can misconstrue what I say. It's as if you just see someone's name that's arguing with you, and you automatically just make up some universally applicable reply to mask the fact that you aren't good at reading and cannot form a proper response. Prime examples: "y not ignar" "take your personal vendetta elsewhere". So please, for the love of god, go and actually watch Pulp Fiction, you noob.

The question now is, who still gives a rat's ass about this thread?

I care about how much other people care.

calling someone scared and desperate is not a joke by most people's standard.

How can you seriously try to argue that saying "Last word, owned" is in ANY way insulting?

There was nothing for you to "counter" with my statement, I didn't argue anything, I didn't flame anything, I simply made a harmless fun comment.

I stand by with my original statement to you.

Try to NOT be a [bleep] to people when they didn't do anything against you

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Get a different 99 cape...

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

How can you seriously try to argue that saying "Last word, owned" is in ANY way insulting?

There was nothing for you to "counter" with my statement, I didn't argue anything, I didn't flame anything, I simply made a harmless fun comment.

Getting awfully defensive there....

@above: that is the best advice I've heard in 15 pages on this topic. Props :thumbsup:

Staurolite.png

Well, it was meant as a joke. But since you decided to take it offensively, even better. :thumbup:

There was something to counter for me there, by the way - you made a stupid joke directed at what I just said, so I decided to joke back and point out how it was a desperate response. Now you are desperately trying to defend yourself by calling me a big bad meanie and actually proving my point. Owned.

I already do. ;)

Except I didn't. Owned.

You didn't do anything? My goodness, your memory is terrible. Luckily for you, I am here to help you out. This might ring a bell:

Last word.

Owned.

There is just such a desperate tone to that post. Sorry to be such an honest [bleep].

Except I didn't. Owned.

You didn't do anything? My goodness, your memory is terrible. Luckily for you, I am here to help you out. This might ring a bell:

Last word.

Owned.

There is just such a desperate tone to that post. Sorry to be such an honest [bleep].

How is that a desperate tone? What was there to be desperate about? It was just a fun comment to a thread that I assumed was basically over with (which obviously isn't now due to a misunderstanding)

So no, I didn't do anything against you.

Edit: Oh yea, I forgot.

Owned.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png