*sigh* RuneScape never really has to many evil options

Lokiz

i have noticed that you rarely get to act evil in RuneScape

nothing too evil

but in other rpg games there that ability to make slightly eviler options

there are times in RuneScape i have thought it would be nice to black mail some of the for extra gold at the end of a quest and what not

also im a big fan of Zamorak and my guy seems to be in Saradomin lap with no desire for evil and a utmost desire for good and fairness

and i think that utter bs

i feel that it takes away from rs not being able to make decisions like that

but then again rs has some child players right and we wouldn't want them seeing there guy killing Zanik just because shes so freaking annoying with the always having to do the right thing yadda yadda bs

lol in the Chosen Commander quest i would have loved to kill her off but she kept reviving and reviving and had to finish the quest as it intended

then at the end for a brief moment i though Bandos had killed her and no they went the the goody two-shoe ending with her living

there are many things that Jagex could do to entertain the more adult players of the game

and it wouldn't be hard to make it so the kids would just play the game as normal without noticing

Jagex frequently asks for your date of birth well you play the game so they could edit your content based on that and give the older players more evil options (as well as possibly some other things but this is a "rated G" forum so ill stick with my evil idea)

but as i think about it then if you killed off Zanik early off in the beginning then you wouldn't have all the quest options and you would end up never being able to get a quest cape or what not

but it would be funn nevertheless

or in darkness of hallowvale if you sided with the vampires

or in Enakhra's Lament you sided with her at the end and freed her

ohhh in that quest i soo wanted to join Zamoraks ranks but noooooooo jagex wouldn't let you damn it!!!!

lol in these quest they could have two different parts and two different following quest based on your decisions so you would still have the right quest point but you would shape runescape to your will and not just follow the goody good path that it seems jagex has planed out for us

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

need to work on that new skill eh?

The new void quests might interest you. Choices between good and evil are made and affect your reward.

oo sounds funn ^^

still in the process of finishing all the quests and haven't done thos

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

More often than not, our avatars follow Guthix and Zaros. We're definitely not Saradominists. It would be nice to have more of a choice, though.

This

Especially in quest series if you pay attention you'll notice alot of quest we already did turn out to be BAAAAAD

Eg we killed King Tyras (as far as we know) then find out King Lathas is the evil guy

We set free some of the big bad ass monsters we had to kill as well.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

More often than not, our avatars follow Guthix and Zaros. We're definitely not Saradominists. It would be nice to have more of a choice, though.

God wars quests would be an interesting way to make your choice of god. Might give some use to that door in the gwd.

C1Geq.png

lol im not sure how to respond to that without it sounding like im trying to steal your idea but i agree with you lol

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

Good, as I consider my rs avatar a follower of Zaros. Kill the zamorakian scum >=)

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Tbh our avatar seems to follow whatever god/being/poerson will give them a reward at the time.

I mean we will happily potter about helping zamorkian mahjaratt in one quest then in the next will be summoning Zaros back to the world for th Zarosians.

Meanwhile we will also potter about helping saradomnist monks etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I generally try to keep my character as Saradominist as possible, but the game really seems to put you through the path of either Guthix, Zaros, or just being self-centred and manipulative. Saradomin and Zamorak are usually portrayed as supported by naïve and unthinking people, or psychopaths, it's a tad strange when you consider that most of the human kingdoms and society are Saradominist yet function fairly well.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Zaros ftw, though I don't mind Guthix.

That aside I think choice would be good and hard to implement with the storyline Jagex currently has set up.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm just wondering what other MMORPGs you are talking about that give your character a more explicit opportunity to align with good or evil.

lol i said rpg games not mmorpg lol don't play many other mmorpg games but the rated m games for consoles let you be more evil or good for what ever you choose

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

I'm just wondering what other MMORPGs you are talking about that give your character a more explicit opportunity to align with good or evil.

Fallout is a good example.

Not really.

Fallout is an rpg but not a mmorpg.

A console based rpg game with a definite end and a HUGE budget can easily do such things.

MMORPGs it isn't so easy.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Tbh our avatar seems to follow whatever god/being/poerson will give them a reward at the time.

I mean we will happily potter about helping zamorkian mahjaratt in one quest then in the next will be summoning Zaros back to the world for th Zarosians.

Meanwhile we will also potter about helping saradomnist monks etc.

Very guthixian! Helping where it is needed, always trying to uphold the balance, prepared to fight if it is necessary but ONLY when it is necessary. Guthixians tend to help saradominsts more than anyone because most NCPs are saradominsts and it is most often the people that they are helping NOT the god that the people follow.

I generally try to keep my character as Saradominist as possible, but the game really seems to put you through the path of either Guthix, Zaros, or just being self-centred and manipulative. Saradomin and Zamorak are usually portrayed as supported by naïve and unthinking people, or psychopaths, it's a tad strange when you consider that most of the human kingdoms and society are Saradominist yet function fairly well.

Saradomin is very easy to follow as all you ever seem to here about him is that he is a god of "Good" and "Order" and some people even say he is a god of "Peace". Even Guthix is more peaceful than Saradomin, if only slightly. Guthix wishes for a peaceful world and is prepared to fight for it if it is necessary but ONLY if it is necessary. Saradomin also wishes for a peaceful world, but he believes that a peaceful world can only be attained by the way of light, and he will try to destroy anyone who follows a god of darkness, even when it is unnecessary. A true god of peace is Armadyl who will only fight in self-defence.

I believe that the reason there are so many saradominsts is that most of them would be guthixian if they did not believe two things that i think are false, that Saradomin is a god of peace, and that Guthix is an indifferent god.

The problem with Zamorak is that he truly wants a world of war, unlike Zaros who i believe wants a world of peace just a different one than Saradomin/Armadyl. Zaros and Zamorak will both fight with all their might to create the world they want. However Zamorak will also fight for the sake of fighting, and destruction for destructions sake is never positive.

Back on topic (at last :P): Yes you don't seem to get much choice, but judging on resent quests i can see that changing.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

I think the old republic will allow you to make good/evil decisions.

What you say is true. RS is mostly for the good players. Those who wish to play a game where you can be evil and choose your character's own destiny shouldn't play this game.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

What you say is true. RS is mostly for the good players. Those who wish to play a game where you can be evil and choose your character's own destiny shouldn't play this game.

According to a post I saw in a previous thread, there are evil people playing runescape... :ohnoes:

Sadly, at one point you had a good or evil option.... Hazeel cult and Temple of Ikov. I think it'd be so much cooler if that affected something; just storyline. However, before WGS came out I always imagined that your acts would be rendered neutral at some point; someone else would steal the Staff, Hazeel gets killed off again; maybe the character needs to kill him, but he uses melee only. Whip out the pro melee prayer and he's toast.

Honestly, what God your character follows depends on which piece of content your playing. Zaros/Guthix are the big ones; Temple Knights are Saradomin obviously. A bit of RC involves being a Zamorak supporter. Honestly, it would be nice if there was some more Zamorak focused content; while I'm a firm believer that no choices your character makes should be irreversible (so far, only one choice is; the gang member in shield of arrav, which affects heroes) I think it'd be nice to have more of a choice. Perhaps some sort of repeatable quest for each God; you need to do that quest to truly switch allegiance to him....would be interesting....

Have to say though, I don't think there are many MMOs where you can truly choose a God or being good/evil, except maybe with class/race association.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Adventurer is merely a fancy name that we called ourselves as an mercenary. Basically we are just a bunch of unemployed soldiers. Our avatar always ask for rewards and get annoyed if delayed.

We happens to be working for White knights just because they employed as for now, even we know they will betray us sooner or later from Bob and Juna.

I just feel bad for those Zamorakist majahrat and leaders who could just employ us against their foe rather than treat us as a threat, hiding some from us or betrays us afterwards.

We dont work for them because they are doing something that make us dont trust them will pay up afterwards...

It does puzzle us how on earth people who believe in chaos can form an disciplined army like the black knights. Lucien and his zombies make more sense to me.

Anyways, the only truly naive and unthinking people are pacifist monks and Entrana. All the others are just manipulated subjects of a cunning leader.

As for human kingdom, only Asgarnia (Falador) is close to a "Saradomin society", which its current ruling party approves. But still it is not recognised by the leader of Burthrope and the Black knights who both put their faith in some other deity.

All the other kingdoms doesnt officially adopt Saradomin as their official religon.

Morale games like fable are fun when you play as bad and corrupt as possible, you just cant spell slaughter without laughter.

Most bloodthirsty pkers dont bother to do quest anyways.