Dk's.

Noxx

I would go with whip and a DFS, or a defender. I don't duo much, but I always use a whip (well rapier since I got it, but before that) for solos, and duos as well. Though it shouldn't matter, as in a duo supreme will die extremely quick. For solos though I would recommend whip and a obsidian or dragon fire shield, as the extra defense helps with tanking hits.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

balmung=speed+power

Balmung is slow, fyi. There are very few places where a whip is not the best non-chaotic weapon, and this is not one of them.

Okay using whip will take up an extra invo space. so should i just keep the def equiped when i mage/range or should i sacrifice the extra slot and take unholy book?

ive always found balmug usefull, oh well i use karils x-bow so i like the saved invent space

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

balmung=speed+power

Balmung is slow, fyi. There are very few places where a whip is not the best non-chaotic weapon, and this is not one of them.

Obt is right.

Balmung sucks tbh.

Whip is much better.

Much.

As in, lots, much

ye.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Whip+defender by far.

Edit: and don't bother with zammy book.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Well seeing as Defense really isn't that much of an issue, i guess sticking with the book will be best? It provides a great bonus for 2 of the styles used and a meh bonus for the other.

What i meant was that i don't have an issue with defense in that sense that i get hit very few times. And when i do get hit 90% of the time EEE and Uni is enough to keep me well alive. This is so during duo and solo.

You are either solo maging or doing something like running upstairs and coming down just to kill sup if you aren't getting hit much. If you are 2.5brid, you are tanking sup, and if you are maging, you don't need a whip.

Balmung sucks.

Whip+obby shield is decent, DFS is better, and ely/divine is best. BSS has too low range def for hybrid, but is fine for solo mage, especially if you are praying mage 100%.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I killed all 3 :/

Oh wait. well i get hit, but i just SS on Rex to make up for what i've lost. So either way i still didn't drop below a dangerous LP level. Anyway i guess i should get something a bit better just for the safety of it. Seeing as DFS is out of my range i'll stick with Obby shield.

Oh wait. well i get hit, but i just SS on Rex to make up for what i've lost. So either way i still didn't drop below a dangerous LP level. Anyway i guess i should get something a bit better just for the safety of it. Seeing as DFS is out of my range i'll stick with Obby shield.

Consider the blessed spirit shield unless the +5 str bonus is that vital.

hzvjpwS.gif

You are either solo maging or doing something like running upstairs and coming down just to kill sup if you aren't getting hit much. If you are 2.5brid, you are tanking sup, and if you are maging, you don't need a whip.

Balmung sucks.

Whip+obby shield is decent, DFS is better, and ely/divine is best. BSS has too low range def for hybrid, but is fine for solo mage, especially if you are praying mage 100%.

With a team, you can kill all 3 in a cycle, soul splitting off both rex and supreme.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Consider the blessed spirit shield unless the +5 str bonus is that vital.

BSS has less ranged defence and costs 10x as much as the obsidian shield.

I'm saying it simply because DFS was out of his price range and I usually hear the BSS as the second recommendation. But I guess the Range difference doesn't outweigh the better offensive mage/range stats & prayer bonus. I'm sorry then.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm saying it simply because DFS was out of his price range and I usually hear the BSS as the second recommendation. But I guess the Range difference doesn't outweigh the better offensive mage/range stats & prayer bonus. I'm sorry then.

Well, since you pray against mage and only tank a tiny bit of melee if you mess up luring, ranged defense is literally the only defense type that matters. Normally you'd be right in recommending the BSS though.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png