I got a hot tub in my basement!

Impaler99

Hard to get an idea of scale? You got a pic of it with someone in it (you can blur out the person if you like)

In not trying to be purvvy here i just want to know how big it is, if i really wanted to see people in swimwear i know how to search google ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hard to get an idea of scale? You got a pic of it with someone in it (you can blur out the person if you like)

In not trying to be purvvy here i just want to know how big it is, if i really wanted to see people in swimwear i know how to search google ;)

haha!

We had it outside for a while but I have a month off of college, and its like 10 degrees outside, and the house to myself for 2 weeks...so you get the idea of why i put it in the basement.

On a note to merc, i just set it up down here yesterday and the heater has just turned on, so its at 61 degrees. Not quite warm enough for me to jump in to take a pic yet. :P

But ill get a pic and blur the person out soon as its up to 105...i wouldn't blur because i love posting pics of myself, but its against rules to not blur...:(

user1-dark.png

haha, awesome - I'd love a conservatory with a hot tub in it... and a big t.v.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I feel a skinny dipping partay at Impy's coming on :shock:

:P Nice tub you've got there, i've always kinda wanted something like that but i probably wouldn't use it much. Enjoy! :)

Hehe :lol:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

:shock:

That's nice and random, when i had a house with a hot tub next to the pool i would get nice and hot then jump in to the ice-cold pool, that's supposed to be good for your blood (Though thats not why i did it, i didn't even know about that then) Swedish people used to do that but jump in the snow instead of an unheated pool.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.