horses

headshot119

This has been suggested time and time again and the simple answer is that it would cause too much lag and wouldn't fit into gameplay very well. Remember Search is your friend.

exactly, is it just me or have u made like 10 topics that are pointless in last hour

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Stop these stupid horse topics. My opinion: no. Lag. Use search button.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

dont take it out of him because he suggested it, even tho many other people have already done so, maybe he is new to this, i know i am.

I support the idea but i think it should be times 3 stamina but the same speed as running, it should be sold expensively though so there is not 500k of players riding on horses at the same time lagging up the system, the cart idea wouldnt work though, ever heard of right click follow?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

This has been suggested time and time again and the simple answer is that it would cause too much lag and wouldn't fit into gameplay very well. Remember Search is your friend.

exactly, is it just me or have u made like 10 topics that are pointless in last hour

no

The originality of this idea blows me away, I've only seen it four times today.

As nearly everyone else said already, NO

If you don't want to spend the darn time walking around then don't, just stop playing, it's only a few extra seconds of your life.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg...*covers face and looks away*. Just....yes!!!!!! Horses are such a great idea but instead of having them helping you get around and pulling carts we can use them as shooting targets for arrows w00t die u god dam horses. HORSES DESERVE TO DIE. NO JOKE NOOBS.

Sup noobs.

Omg...*covers face and looks away*. Just....yes!!!!!! Horses are such a great idea but instead of having them helping you get around and pulling carts we can use them as shooting targets for arrows w00t die u god dam horses. HORSES DESERVE TO DIE. NO JOKE NOOBS.

:shock: someone forgot there mdication this morning....

parents17dc.gif

A week or so ago, someone posted an idea about jousting, and I started to cringe. Now, the full monty is back: horses for travel! I admit, I do get a laugh as soon as I see the topic, and for that I thank the poster.

But...

No! Don't beat a dead horse...or a live one you want to ride in RS :)

Ugh.

lpinkus

the only problem is like the one people faced in the early 1900's (although it wasn't a problem for them). the world was getting smaller. what would the fun be if you never saw anything of the runescape world except for cities becasue your horse is pretty much teleporting you everywhere. i personally wouldn't like an rs world where it was the equivalent of a one mile track with lots of towns crowded in there...

sorry not sure if that made sense

I like the idea, even though it has been suggested so many times,

but if at every suggestion, we're gonna tell them that this would make everything lag, is it even possible to come up with good suggestions?

Every update or suggestion is gonna make it a little more laggy, but cmmon, live with it?

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Welcome to Horse-Suggestionville. Population: 673,567,476,042.

well said.

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

the only problem is like the one people faced in the early 1900's (although it wasn't a problem for them). the world was getting smaller. what would the fun be if you never saw anything of the runescape world except for cities becasue your horse is pretty much teleporting you everywhere. i personally wouldn't like an rs world where it was the equivalent of a one mile track with lots of towns crowded in there...sorry not sure if that made sense

I think it did, but either way I liked it!

I like the idea, even though it has been suggested so many times,

but if at every suggestion, we're gonna tell them that this would make everything lag, is it even possible to come up with good suggestions?

Every update or suggestion is gonna make it a little more laggy, but cmmon, live with it?

I agree that people need to get past the "lag" excuse. JAGeX can take care of the lag, they've updated the game many times :) Every idea is potentially "laggy." However, that's not the only problem with horses. My biggest problem is that we already get around fast, maybe too fast.

There's often a subtext to ideas on these boards. For example, when someone rants "I'm sick and tired of teleing noobs," the subtext is "I'm a frustrated PKer who wishes it was easier to get rich." The subtext to the horse idea is something like "I cannot tele many places or run for very long, so I want a horse."

lpinkus