Training ranged in F2P.

Obtaurian

SoS Spiders not much else to go.

And if you get bored you can hop to cockroach soldiers since they are funner and have rune drops.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Well, when I was F2P I always trained it on Lesser Demons on Crandor or underneath the Volcano on the F2P side of Karamja. MIght be a bit outdated though because that was 2007 or 2008? I'm not even entirely sure if the safespots exist anymore, but in between the two pillars underneath the volcano and behind the rocks on Crandor work well.

Disregard this if it's completely obsolete now. :)

If you want a more afkable method, you could always try spiders, but they will hit a lot on you, especially on someone wearing just d'hide.

j0xPu5R.png

Buy iron/bronze arrows.

Go waste them at the crafting guild over the hobgoblins.

30k exp/hr. I agree with your "LOL." statement, because training range in f2p is just...

An efficient way would be get a month of membership and go chin.

Staurolite.png

Buy iron/bronze arrows.

30k exp/hr. I agree with your "LOL." statement, because training range in f2p is just...

lol u so funny. I asked for efficient ways to train ranged in F2P, which obviously implies that I'm not getting P2P. Try to read next time. :thumbup:

Also, bronze/iron arrows in F2P is pretty inefficient, FYI.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

SoS spiders, definitely, so you can [bleep] or something while you train ranged, idk. I really wouldn't consider it any other way, just because it doesn't get any better in f2p.

Shortbow + best arrows you're willing to spend the money on.

Protip: Train in PvP worlds and have full rune. No crowds and since it's f2p, rune practically means turning on God mode or something, since no one will be able to hit you.

SoS spiders, definitely, so you can [bleep] or something while you train ranged, idk. I really wouldn't consider it any other way, just because it doesn't get any better in f2p.

:thumbup:

Anyways.. you could try the giant cockroaches, ankous, (greater & lesser) demons, and maybe flesh crawlers.

gl

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Shortbow + best arrows you're willing to spend the money on.

Protip: Train in PvP worlds and have full rune. No crowds and since it's f2p, rune practically means turning on God mode or something, since no one will be able to hit you.

Thanks broski :thumbup:

ye i need something afk so i can [bleep] :/

SoS spiders it is

dgs5.jpg

I'd expect more from the tip.it community especially from a distinguished tip.it crew member with an extensive contribution to the forums.

oh well...

:|

moving on now...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Buy iron/bronze arrows.

lol u so funny. I asked for efficient ways to train ranged in F2P, which obviously implies that I'm not getting P2P. Try to read next time. :thumbup:

Chillax man, just trying to help.

Training range in f2p, especially when you need several hundred thousand exp to level, will make you VERY VERY bored. Training range in f2p is never efficient just FYI.

I'm pretty lazy to do calculations, but gathering that the max profit you can earn in f2p is around 200k/hr? And that addy arrows are 10x expensive as bronze arrows, I'm pretty sure that 200k/hr isn't enough to justify using addy arrows. But hey, if you're uber rich, go ahead and be my guest.

Staurolite.png

Buy iron/bronze arrows.

Chillax man, just trying to help.

Training range in f2p, especially when you need several hundred thousand exp to level, will make you VERY VERY bored. Training range in f2p is never efficient just FYI.

I'm pretty lazy to do calculations, but gathering that the max profit you can earn in f2p is around 200k/hr? And that addy arrows are 10x expensive as bronze arrows, I'm pretty sure that 200k/hr isn't enough to justify using addy arrows. But hey, if you're uber rich, go ahead and be my guest.

Flipping, money I made in P2P that just sits in my bank, etc.

Oh and to the dude complaining about Zaaps saying "[bleep]" -- Zaaps and I are friends. Hi.

dgs5.jpg

OK. So now you use addy arrows.

At 95 range, it maxes around 17/18? Which is around 1.5x as much as iron arrows.

So that would be 45k exp/hr? yay! But hey, if you can't get p2p for any reason, then hobgoblins, like I said in my first post. Cheers and good luck.

Staurolite.png

How can one not poossibly afford one month of membership? In the timed saved by chinning you could have earned enough irl money for å years membership ;-)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

The only problem with the spiders in the SoS is they will hit the crap out of you. There is a small alcove of bones in the first chamber that you can use to safespot, but in all normal worlds that room is always packed.

At levels 70-90 i found that click training red spiders in the varrok sewer gave me my best xp/arrow and almost the best arrows/hr.

Ankous in the SoS are an option, but I dont really like it there.

Drops are tempting and slow you down, also I find it is a bad angle for shooting, running from the spot getting hit, bleh.

Hob gobs are an option, but vs reds they are both more packed and have fewer lp.

Could always go for ranging while dungeoneering, ok way to knock 2 out 2 birds.

Ice giants in the ice cave, they are big so safespots(i think) also helps to raise the pray.

Moss giants on cranor, can be packed there too.

I am sure there is a neato way in the black knight fortress and pray flashing eagle eye, altar nearby, but meh I havn't been there in ages.

My personal training method is the flesh crawlers in the SoS, re stock food every 1-2 hrs and goto town.

How can one not poossibly afford one month of membership? In the timed saved by chinning you could have earned enough irl money for å years membership ;-)

this

l2efficient poor noob

id buy a sling since the ammo is free and it hits like the same

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I'm pretty sure he is just ftp for the remainder of the school year, not a matter of being unable to afford it rather he has other things to do instead of pay for membership.

I'm pretty sure he is just ftp for the remainder of the school year, not a matter of being unable to afford it rather he has other things to do instead of pay for membership.

CLOSE! My laptop bit the dust a few months ago and all I have is this old family computer to use. It plays Runescape like a mentally challenged dog plays chess. I can easily afford membership, but I can't afford a new computer yet. I'll probably be able to buy one in March, or sooner if I can find a second job. Regardless of that, though, my life is pretty sporadic, so I tend to have to leave my computer for one reason or another fairly often throughout the day. It makes dungeoneering REALLY hard (and if I had a good computer and P2P, I'd be working on 100 dungeoneering right now).

/life story

To the last poster on the previous page: thanks for the suggestions. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg