Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

I know im probably postin what people have already said, but im going to anyway.

Face it, P2P will continue to get the best things for aslong as RS extists, always have, always will. This is so RS make money to stay online. If F2P had all the updates too, no one would pay for P2P and RS would no longer exist due to insuficient funds.

The reason F2P can't have skillcapes are because most of the guilds are in member lands (sorry if that is not the corect phrasing) and if Jagex where to make skillcapes F2P then they would either get limited choices such as crafting or cooking... or they would have to move all of the guilds out of the member lands and place them in the F2P lands, which would be hard seeing as there is limited places in the F2P world. Don't think I'm being a moaner, I would love to see the skillcapes F2P but I don't think it's possible. Now something I would like to have in F2P is more travelling options like the way P2P has magic carpets and Gnome Air why not have like a railway system, where you have to pay a certain amount depeding on how much you want to travel.

The_Dons_Lad.png

I know im probably postin what people have already said, but im going to anyway.

Face it, P2P will continue to get the best things for aslong as RS extists, always have, always will. This is so RS make money to stay online. If F2P had all the updates too, no one would pay for P2P and RS would no longer exist due to insuficient funds.

In no way do 'most' of the free players want everything, nor even that much more. And as much as I would like having a lot more stuff, I know it won't happen and don't care. However, there are SOME things we could use. Bank Space being at or near the top of the list.

The reason F2P can't have skillcapes are because most of the guilds are in member lands (sorry if that is not the corect phrasing) and if Jagex where to make skillcapes F2P then they would either get limited choices such as crafting or cooking... or they would have to move all of the guilds out of the member lands and place them in the F2P lands, which would be hard seeing as there is limited places in the F2P world. Don't think I'm being a moaner, I would love to see the skillcapes F2P but I don't think it's possible. Now something I would like to have in F2P is more travelling options like the way P2P has magic carpets and Gnome Air why not have like a railway system, where you have to pay a certain amount depeding on how much you want to travel.
We have actually come up with multiple ways of fixing that problem. Wise Old Man (or other representative), teleport to the cape-giver, allow the tutors to give them out, and probably others... Although I still don't expect it to happen.

f2p do deserve some things definately capes of achievments but they dont need more bank space because they need to carry around 1 of everything they do need new quests and i think they should have the right to use forums

LOL. You are saying that we need to carry around 1 of each item and skillcapes, though you are also saying that we do not need some bankspace for that new crap. That. Is. Stupid. We have lots of junk and almost no bankspace to compare with p2p stuff and space. You know, very much F2Pers are combined char, not skillers, pures or mains. Lets see how much space do we need:

Armour: rf, dhide = 4 + 3 = 7

Weapons: bow, staves, melee = 1 + 2 (fire+air) + 2 (scim+2h) = 5

Runes: 11 (yes all of the runes)

Arrows: 3 (iron+steel+addy)

Food: 4 (training and pk both cooked and raw)

Skillz: logs, l-pot, Tinderbox, Tiaras, Pickaxe, Axe, ores, bars = 13+

Crafting: bars, gems, chisel = 2 + 4 + 1 = 7

Help: amulets + pot = 2 + 1 = 3

Other: GP, roots, spider eggs = 3

All in all: 7 + 5 + 11 + 3 + 4 + 13+ + 7 + 3 + 3 = 56+

BUT of course there are people who hold random clothes, that 5+ spaces. Quest items add up and it easily fills up our bank.

I have no idea why my bank is always full, but I am 100% sure I need all that stuff.

Oh, and I don't think we need RSOF, too much idiots and mess.

now that dragon arrows are out f2p should have rune arrows and yew bows!

100% agreed. Not much to say :)

There has been a lot of brilliant (sp?) ideas how to fix this issue.

I prefer that skill tutor would teleport you to the skill master, so P2P masters won't need to be moved.

Wow, that was the longest post of all I've written.

Sorry if you find some spelling mistakes, I have learned English only 5 years.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

Face it, your a [bleep]ing idiot. First of all, you can't spell. Second of all no F2P players ever asked for "the best things". Third, no F2P player ever asked for "ok" things. We asked for things that are needed to make the game playable. Fourth of all, there will always be people who pay for RS like that idiot on page 26 who asked us to give him a reason why we deserve stuff so the game will not end because of insufficent funds. Congrajulations on having no brain.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

1. More quests, 2. bank space, 3. Area to move around, 4. some more weapons, 5. higher leveled monsters, 6. probably a minigame or 2. But playing for free is probably good enough

1. Definatly. The only quest I need completing is Dragon Slayer, and it's the only "hard" quest.

2. Too obvious. But not much.

3. Maybe. Our areas' are still reasonable, though I get tired of always watching the path from Lumby to Varrock. I've always fancied Canifis and Mos'le Harmless.

4. Claws? Spears? Don't know, wouldn't use either of them.

5. Highest lvl in RS: 702. Highest lvl in F2P: 93. Yes, supported.

6. I always wanted Trouble Brewing or CW, but neither (especially CW) would be released unless they change location to suit F2P. And Rum Deal and Cabin Fever would have to be F2P aswell, and that'd also bring Morytania into F2P.

Vincent, Greater Demons are 92 level, not 93. Just correcting :)

Lol, thanks. Couldn't remember the exact level.

I would love to see that F2P had a role-playing server too. I really like the idea of playing a role playing game in rs.

RS IS a role playing game.

He means a F2P World that has a Role-Playing theme, the paper/dice type.

Because F2P is just a Demo of the game. Not many big MMO games are free.

Why people never understand? You should understand that it ain't no demo, just like the way some idiot should understand the stupidity of making a Pac-Man film with real actors and no CG.

Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff?

Yeah you do.... it's called Taxes....

F2Pers, you better SHUTUP for a long time... you just got 2 freakin' major updates... party room and the f7 thing. If you're still saying "F2p sohuld get boots cuz we look at ads 8-) 8-) 8-)" you're pathetic. You whined and Jagex listened and gave you updates so you'd shutup. If you're still whining about the lack of updates for F2p then I hope your character gets hanged and has level 3 noobs shooting bazookas at you.

So you're like 8 years old right? :roll:

Maybe the reason us higher leveled f2pers aren't becoming members are you people screaming, "0mg f2p 1s dum!! l0l l0l memb3rs r00l!!"

Who would want to turn into an arrogant idiot like that? Not saying all of you are like that but SOME people...

We just want, oh, say some bankspace. A hard quest or two. Some cool set of armor. There are plenty of members only items, monsters, armor sets, etc. that many members don't even use. Give it to f2pers too! It's just wasted time creating that item otherwise.

We just want a little respect.

Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff?

Yeah you do.... it's called Taxes....

F2Pers, you better SHUTUP for a long time... you just got 2 freakin' major updates... party room and the f7 thing. If you're still saying "F2p sohuld get boots cuz we look at ads 8-) 8-) 8-)" you're pathetic. You whined and Jagex listened and gave you updates so you'd shutup. If you're still whining about the lack of updates for F2p then I hope your character gets hanged and has level 3 noobs shooting bazookas at you.

So you're like 8 years old right? :roll:

Maybe the reason us higher leveled f2pers aren't becoming members are you people screaming, "0mg f2p 1s dum!! l0l l0l memb3rs r00l!!"

Who would want to turn into an arrogant idiot like that? Not saying all of you are like that but SOME people...

We just want, oh, say some bankspace. A hard quest or two. Some cool set of armor. There are plenty of members only items, monsters, armor sets, etc. that many members don't even use. Give it to f2pers too! It's just wasted time creating that item otherwise.

We just want a little respect.

Maybe he's 5.

Yeah. Some people won't join members just because the majority of P2Ps are snobs. Think F2Ps as the "nerds" and P2Ps as the "populars". Would you, a humble, honest person join snobs?

Yeash, shir! Thou art totallistic corrrrrrrrrect!

Bankspace is a must. But not a lot of space, though. Dragon Slayer is the most challenging quest on F2P, and it's the only quest I need doing.

About things P2P don't use... Great idea, we got the ignored party room, we could get spears and claws as well. Snakeskin?

If F2P is a demo then I don't think P2P should be allowed on F2P worlds. O wait, there goes all your cheap manual labor. That would really shut you people up not being able to get your yews and essence for poor prices.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

... stop complaining. life is life. what life gives most people here are games. and this game is what becomes ur life. ok? so stop complaining. this game is ur life, and if life is life, stop complaining ...

... stop complaining. life is life. what life gives most people here are games. and this game is what becomes ur life. ok? so stop complaining. this game is ur life, and if life is life, stop complaining ...

I beg to differ, a game is not life, and life is no game.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I beg to differ, a game is not life, and life is no game.

People compare games with life... When the game is their virtual life, even just because of that, they shouldn't compare to RL.

Oh for Saradomin's sake, stop using the word "deserve"! Just cause you can pursuade your parents or you can throw away 5 bucks a month doesn't make you a better person. From now on, I am ignoring all posts saying f2p doesn't "deserve" updates. I'd rather think of this as members BUYING updates.

F2p should get everything members do as we actually pay by not using software to block the adverts on top of the f2p play screens.
nope maybe you pay rougely $1 a month and actully you dont even pay, you just look and jagex gets payed for the ads and with that money they keep f2p alive, p2p has no problems they pay $5 a month compaired to the rougly $1 that f2p doesnt even pay.

You forget that there are about 6 times more f2pers than members. -.-

F2p 4 Lyfe

F2p should get everything members do as we actually pay by not using software to block the adverts on top of the f2p play screens.
nope maybe you pay rougely $1 a month and actully you dont even pay, you just look and jagex gets payed for the ads and with that money they keep f2p alive, p2p has no problems they pay $5 a month compaired to the rougly $1 that f2p doesnt even pay.

Actually, there's 8 times more F2Ps. RS has 1mil Members and 9mil active (or all, I don't remember) players. If all F2Ps played 5 times a month and Jagex gets a dollar each time per page, that's about $40mil, compared to Member's $5mil per month.

Actually, there's 8 times more F2Ps. RS has 1mil Members and 9mil active (or all, I don't remember) players. If all F2Ps played 5 times a month and Jagex gets a dollar each time per page, that's about $40mil, compared to Member's $5mil per month.

jagex should just make members have ads then f2p would be completely unneeded