Abyss pk'ers

Legionwizard

Piece of filth made me lose my pouches (entangle + tb + dclaws, took me by surprise)... oh well.

First player to lose his pouches on re-introduction of Wildy? :thumbsup:

Time to reshape my reflexes and clicking skills I guess.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

ahaa, i remember this thread :D

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Grrr I can't believe Jagex did nothing about this. What's tough about killing a harmless (& prayless) person on his way to make some skilling XP???

:angry:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Lol...they should leave it in just to see what'll happen. Think about it, you have a bunch of pk'ers standing in a place where they can easily get killed by monsters. Abyss is literally the new chaos elemental...

div>

Lol...they should leave it in just to see what'll happen. Think about it, you have a bunch of pk'ers standing in a place where they can easily get killed by monsters. Abyss is literally the new chaos elemental...

Um, what the hell? You have them standing in level 5 wilderness by edge. Unless the Zamorak mage has some powers I don't know about...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Or wait, they're camping outside? Thought jagex reintroduced that old glitch by accident, which made the abyss a pvp zone. You're right though, they are annoying, too annoying. Makes me wish I could blind them with 70s music related things...sgt pepperspray them.

div>

Or wait, they're camping outside? Thought jagex reintroduced that old glitch by accident, which made the abyss a pvp zone. You're right though, they are annoying, too annoying. Makes me wish I could blind them with 70s music related things...sgt pepperspray them.

This one was probably aware of me rc'ing, got tb'ed and entangled as soon as I passed that group of trees from the right, and he came from the north. Normally there's hardly anyone there. Did have trouble getting me down though, had no pray, yet he needed to do full claw specs and some whip attacks.

After I've finished my turmoil goal, did a good deal of dg'ing, I might make it a hobby to hunt down abyss pk'ers on Fridays.

Oh, wizard Korvak in rc guild sells large pouches for 25k, and you can get mediums for free, in case someone's interested :wink: .

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Also a handy tip: dismissing your fam before dying can act like a 'f-u' to them, seeing as they only get the fam's items should you die while it is still live.

False, jagex changed that.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

seems like fun, ive never been to abyss b4, how do i get there i wanna pk some runecrafters :D

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

who uses the abyss anymore?

seems like fun, ive never been to abyss b4, how do i get there i wanna pk some runecrafters :D

These.

Anyway what do you expect its the first day of free pking back, you shouldn't have even tried abyss rcing.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Piece of filth made me lose my pouches (entangle + tb + dclaws, took me by surprise)... oh well.

QQ

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

QQ

I'm bold the part you obviously didn't read

He's hardly QQ'ing

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Heh, despite it being the first day of pk'ing, there really weren't a lot of abyss pk'ers, most probably too scared to get attacked by real ones. I look at the one that got me as an outlier, cause I had already rc'ed several thousands of death runes when he got me (rc'ed after update). He got only around 200 deaths, since I bank them more often now. Really don't give a darn bout a glory either.

Legion.gif

Lol...advice to runecrafters now: wear light mage armor, and carry air/fire runes in inv when crafting deaths...hunter, meet predator!

fire blast....I'm scared.

Lol...advice to pker's now: have food, carry claws and rush with them...predator, meet hunter!

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Lol...advice to runecrafters now: wear light mage armor, and carry air/fire runes in inv when crafting deaths...hunter, meet predator!

Lol...advice to pker's now: have food, carry claws and rush with them...predator, meet hunter!

hmm....when you enter the abyss don't you get 0 prayer and skulled too :shame: :shame: :shame: , i'd rather not risk my claws =P

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

hmm....when you enter the abyss don't you get 0 prayer and skulled too :shame: :shame: :shame: , i'd rather not risk my claws =P

Ever heard of this wonderful prayer called Protect Item?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Ever heard of this wonderful prayer called Protect Item?

hmm....when you enter the abyss don't you get 0 prayer and skulled too