TzTok-Jad

misterxman

Been a while since I've made some art, mostly due to being busy, but I felt like trying something new this time: Papercrafts

misterxmantztokjad.png

misterxmantztokjad2.png

misterxmantztokjad3.png

This papercraft was designed using Pepakura and Metasequoia, and put together with paper and glue. He stands at roughly 40 cm tall.

Credit to Jagex for Jad's origins, hope you like this one. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Ok, that is just awesome. Like you always do man. Still praying for the day you do one of the Dagg kings with some certain person maging them. ;)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Dude, I'd totally buy one of those lol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Glad you guys liked it, I may make more if I find more free time :P

Riemis - Metasequoia is a 3D modeling program that helps with "cleaning up" complicated models and Pepakura is specifically designed to "unfold" 3D models into 2D shapes you can cut and glue together.

Trojann - Thanks, maybe a paper Dagg King will happen someday :P

Dire - I'm surprised Jagex doesn't sell models/figures of their game, people may like those more than the T-shirts lol.

This papercraft took about a weekend to "unfold", and a few hours a day over the course of 2 weeks to put together.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Awesome, I saw this submitted on dA the other day! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, as always! More, more more! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Glad you guys liked it, I may make more if I find more free time :P

Riemis - Metasequoia is a 3D modeling program that helps with "cleaning up" complicated models and Pepakura is specifically designed to "unfold" 3D models into 2D shapes you can cut and glue together.

Trojann - Thanks, maybe a paper Dagg King will happen someday :P

Dire - I'm surprised Jagex doesn't sell models/figures of their game, people may like those more than the T-shirts lol.

This papercraft took about a weekend to "unfold", and a few hours a day over the course of 2 weeks to put together.

Does Metasequoia & Pepakura layout the whole plan for you or is there additional work you have to do?

How did you get the model of TzTok-Jad anyhow? Is Metasequoia a RS-related program or does it work for any 3-D model.

Btw, this is an amazing piece - at first I thought I was looking at a image that you drew. I was super impressed - then I realized that it was an actual model and by then I was blown away :o

capt%20kevin.png