Abyssal Demons about to get better?

Goldenjkered

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to ashes being untradeable. :thumbup:

I also hope they're untradeable.

Why? So people like me with 99 prayer have no use for them?

Greedy sons of [bleep]es.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

How the hell am I greedy if I want them to be untradeable?Seriously, I'd like to see a decent answer you jackass troll.

Because it stops those with 95-99 prayer (depending on how much you want to level after that) from being able to benefit from the ashes.

I can't really explain why that makes you "greedy", but that's probably the justification they have.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

95 prayer myself.Couldn't care less they're tradeable.Camping for them will be slow money no matter what.Yak can't keep up with banking normal d bones/hides doubt it can keep up with black demons/abyss and the sort.

95 prayer myself.Couldn't care less they're tradeable.Camping for them will be slow money no matter what.Yak can't keep up with banking normal d bones/hides doubt it can keep up with black demons/abyss and the sort.

While you won't loose sleep over it...yes you do, you said it yourself.

Here's to ashes being untradeable. :thumbup:

I also hope they're untradeable.

Anyways, I was simply answering why they called you greedy, so your mini rant about them being good money was...useless...to say the least.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Alot of people seem to be overlooking the fact that, to get Infernal ashes, you either need to have a minimum level of 80 Slayer, or be able to kill Black demons.

Killing black demons is a joke. Cannon with prayer and its a cakewalk. Plus you get great crimsons charm drops, decent rate for effigies, and soon what could be great prayer exp.

Ill take half the prayer exp for the charms and effigies that green/blue dragons lack any day of the week.

Way to read my entire post.

I didn't say Black Demons were hard to kill, I said that in comparison to Dragon bones dropping from a level 79 monster the minimum you need for Infernal ashes is either 80 Slayer or the ability to kill a level 172.

I did read your whole post. I simply pointed out that killing a level 172 black demon requires basically the same stats at green dragons as well as having the bonus of good crimsons and effigies therefore making making their combat level irrelevant.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

In kurdals dungeon, around 80% of the people(based on a couple of servers) don't do anything with the ashes that are dropped, some 10% use urns for them and just as many bank or yak them, so no, i wouldn't particularly say abyssals got much better with this update. People with 96 summoning can't bother with such a low moneymaker, and banking seems just too slow(fastest would be nech, but you could do perhaps 180 ash an hour with turt, whcih isn't much). Nothing groundbreaking, and the urns don't really help either(particularly if you are strapped for space).