Cleaned - A New Start

UnknownRemoval

What I would personally do Opeth, is earn 7.5 mil from fishing at first, then herb seeds after earning enough from fishing to cover the seeds. Then once you have hit 7.5 mil, stick it all in Manage thy kingdom. While that earns you profit train dungeoneering as you need nothing to get levels out of it :)

It would take months weeks way too [bleep]ing long to earn 7.5m from fishing.

EDIT: But seriously, Opeth -- as your long lost friend, I'm telling you to not be stupid right now. Do not make a new account. That's a huge waste of time unless you plan on transferring your winnings losses to your main, which we all know is perfectly fine illegal.

I'm having too much fun with the strikethroughs today.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What I would personally do Opeth, is earn 7.5 mil from fishing at first, then herb seeds after earning enough from fishing to cover the seeds. Then once you have hit 7.5 mil, stick it all in Manage thy kingdom. While that earns you profit train dungeoneering as you need nothing to get levels out of it :)

This is the most developmentally delayed advice I've read in a while. (I self censored myself! :)) fishing is terrible money, and if you're doing your dailies you should be updating your approval every day, otherwise you only need to raise it once a week and 1.35 mil will last the whole week...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Alch 1 set of barrows gloves, use that money to start herb runs.

That's how I would start off.

Thanks for the advice!

Starting work on a maxed staking account which I'll use instead of Opeth I guess. :-D

For Opeth, I got a few M now and will stick to the dailies while I work on this account.

I lost my bank due to my gambling addiction.

I think I'll do it again on a different account.

You're nearly maxed combat. Go do what everyone said. Money is ridiculously easy to make without being stupid about it.

+1

+2

+3

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Thanks for the advice!

Starting work on a maxed staking account which I'll use instead of Opeth I guess. :-D

For Opeth, I got a few M now and will stick to the dailies while I work on this account.

You're nearly maxed combat. Go do what everyone said. Money is ridiculously easy to make without being stupid about it.

+1

+2

+3

+4

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Thanks for the advice!

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

Zaaps had a good idea for a small bit of cash to start with also.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

That is the largest number of pluses I've seen on a quoted post ever...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Thanks for the advice!

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

VsaJs.jpg

Thanks for the advice!

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7 <3:

Southpark0o.png

Click for bloggy ^^