lol how many of us actually still play RS?

terley

It would have been stopped long ago if several others didn't make the posts between me and you their own business.....noone can deny that.

Or maybe if you just quit? 4 people posted against you and you still won't freakin stop.

It's a public forum. Anyone can post their own opinion.

Jesus christ, how old are you?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good then.......but

ARE YOU BLIND?!

You keep showing only one side of the equation....read Shadow's post that I was targeting with the one you just quoted from me. THAT was the start of the fight, not my rebuttal to it!

Sigh again...

Lol I love how people try to sound important, "retire" then come back...and again......and again.

That was the start. Its combative. We all saw it...now get over it.

Well at least now we've gotten to the root of the problem, theres no more beating around the bush. And for the record, I love a healthy argument now and then, but having to sit here at 1:30 AM gets unpleasant in a jiffy.

How is this combative? Its my opinion, as it was shared by several others in the thread in the "Rants" section. I should be able to have the freedom to say that and not get assaulted by a dozen other forum members who decide to insult me on irrelevant topics? If Shadow had a quirk with it, he should have done so in a more mature manner.....and even at that, it would have been kept between me and him, and we wouldn't have TADA A hijacked thread. :x

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Guest GhostRanger

ARE YOU BLIND?!

You keep showing only one side of the equation....read Shadow's post that I was targeting with the one you just quoted from me. THAT was the start of the fight, not my rebuttal to it!

Sigh again...

Lol I love how people try to sound important, "retire" then come back...and again......and again.

Well at least now we've gotten to the root of the problem, theres no more beating around the bush. And for the record, I love a healthy argument now and then, but having to sit here at 1:30 AM gets unpleasant in a jiffy.

How is this combative? Its my opinion, as it was shared by several others in the thread in the "Rants" section. I should be able to have the freedom to say that and not get assaulted by a dozen other forum members who decide to insult me on irrelevant topics? If Shadow had a quirk with it, he should have done so in a more mature manner.....and even at that, it would have been kept between me and him, and we wouldn't have TADA A hijacked thread. :x

You still don't understand do you. It was combative and so someone responded...what did you expect? And then instead of realizing that what you said was combative (you were laughing at people and saying "people trying to look important" - its rude) - you tried to blame it on the person who was offended.

I don't care if you want to start fights. But when you do, you need to accept responsibility for "saying what you want to say."

This isn't the Rants section by the way. I avoid that forum for a reason.

ARE YOU BLIND?!

Sigh again...

You still don't understand do you. It was combative and so someone responded...what did you expect? And then instead of realizing that what you said was combative (you were laughing at people and saying "people trying to look important" - its rude) - you tried to blame it on the person who was offended.

I don't care if you want to start fights. But when you do, you need to accept responsibility for "saying what you want to say."

This isn't the Rants section by the way. I avoid that forum for a reason.

The post still isn't combative, in my eyes, and I wasn't trying to start a fight.

Can this be over now? I can't troll forums, it makes me feel like a weirdo. :lol: :lol:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Sorry, (k, I'll say sorry) if I did feel the need to argue. Logically, that's what I would have thought either way that you were attacking me in the first place.

Rants is rants btw. People go there to let out some heat, not Off Topic.

And my patience has been wearing thin. I've had my patience tested out multiple times lately this year by newer posters.

It ends here now.

Guest GhostRanger
The post still isn't combative, in my eyes, and I wasn't trying to start a fight.

Can this be over now? I can't troll forums, it makes me feel like a weirdo. :lol: :lol:

You made fun of someone, that can cause a fight. Things that can cause a fight are considered "combative." It can be over if you accept responsibility and quit posting to baselessly defend yourself.

You made fun of someone, that can cause a fight. Things that can cause a fight are considered "combative." It can be over if you accept responsibility and quit posting to baselessly defend yourself.

Its over, why are you, of all people, continuing this, after me AND Shadow came to a concensus on it. I wasn't trying to start a fight, and nothing you say is going to change my mind, we obviously just have differing opinions on the post.

So this is it, it ends, any further posts aimed at me will not be greeted warmly....this is enough lol

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Sorry, (k, I'll say sorry) if I did feel the need to argue. Logically, that's what I would have thought either way that you were attacking me in the first place.

And my patience has been wearing thin. I've had my patience tested out multiple times lately this year by newer posters.

It ends here now.

So it comes to this... the person in the 'right' has to apologize, and the person in the 'wrong' has to keep arguing a never-ending battle.

Too bad you don't have a brain Poopingman.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Guys, you've spent how much time just arguing about who started it? Hug and spread the love, man, hug and spread the love.

Back to the topic now...

Personally, I tried to officially "quit" once or twice or three times. They don't work that well... so I've just let myself drift off and stop playing so much. I still login once a month or so, I think. And that's good enough for me :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Guest GhostRanger
Guys, you've spent how much time just arguing about who started it?

Back to the topic now...

Personally, I tried to officially "quit" once or twice or three times. They don't work that well... so I've just let myself drift off and stop playing so much. I still login once a month or so, I think. And that's good enough for me :D

Its never easy to just "quit" so I know what you mean. I just gradually quit logging on and haven't for awhile. It feels good! :P

It ends here now.

So it comes to this... the person in the 'right' has to apologize, and the person in the 'wrong' has to keep arguing a never-ending battle.

I just lost a huge chunk of respect for you....

I won't even bother arguing anymore, you're just as deaf to the facts as you say I am. :roll: :roll:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Rofl flames! :lol:

I still play. Its an addiction IMO... :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Guest GhostRanger
Rofl flames! :lol:

I still play. Its an addiction IMO... :?

It seriously is. I use to log on and stand there just to log on... :?

It ends here now.

I won't even bother arguing anymore, you're just as deaf to the facts as you say I am. :roll: :roll:

Deaf to the facts? First off, I think you mean blind. Secon off, there are no facts that I am trying to argue. Just pointing out the truth that has already been mentioned multiple times.

You had respect for me in the first place?

Hahahaha. :lol:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

It ends here now.

Deaf to the facts? First off, I think you mean blind. Secon off, there are no facts that I am trying to argue. Just pointing out the truth that has already been mentioned multiple times.

You had respect for me in the first place?

Hahahaha. :lol:

I respect everyone until they do something to change it, duh!

Anyway, PM me if you wish to continue, because this thread is getting back on its feet.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Kids, calm down, no one's going to think the less of you if you all just S T F U and let this thread run its intended course :)

And I agree with ghostranger, I'll get on just to stand around ;P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Guest GhostRanger
Kids, calm down, no one's going to think the less of you if you all just S T F U and let this thread run its intended course :)

And I agree with ghostranger, I'll get on just to stand around ;P

And then you find yourself doing something else...going back to Runescape and being logged out.

"What do I do?"

"I know! I want to cook! Maybe I can get to 80 cooking and get to sharks, afterall, I'm already 76."

*logs on"

"Man, I don't want to click. That's so tedius. Jeez...1 million experience points till level 80. Hmm...."

*busies with something else, goes back to the screen and you're logged out again."

"What do I do?"

"I know!"

... :?

I haven't played properly for a good couple of years. Since then i've logged in maybe 3 or 4 times, but never levelled or anything like that. I was never really into RS too much even when i was playing - my character was something like 52 combat, the highest non combat skill i had was about level 50.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Can someone lock or delete the previous 3 pages of flames? Baby Jesus is crying :(

On first thought it's actually hilarious that this community can get up with a three page flamecussion on a subject like this. But when you think of it for another five seconds it's actually quite sad that people have nothing better to do (I hope that I can assume this when we are actually doing things like this) and express their boredom in hostility.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i was actually kind of happy this happened, i was finally going to be able to use a "flame war" picture that i found really funny on fark. then there were a few mild posts, and i couldnt find the picture. oh well, ill get to use it someday :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hope you're not talking about me sadwavey.gif

When there are two people fighting there are two people to blame. I don't want to speak for Bubsa, but I think you're making a nasty habbit out of it too (I know you're a good guy though).

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!