What class are you?

Dire_Wolf

65 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you be IF Jagex raises skill caps to 120?

• Herblorist - Selling Drugs at G.E
    • Farmer - I like flowers, plants and rainbows:)
    • Warrior - "SPAAAAAAAAAAAARTA!"
    • Archer - BULLSEYE
    • Wizard - "I will kill you... WITH MY MIND!"
    • Miner "I am a slave:("
    • Blacksmith
    • Chef: I like Runescape food, they taste good!
    • Runecrafter - "Without me there won't be any magic"
    • Pyroman - "I like putting Constructors houses on fire"
    • Fletcher
    • Monk/Priest
    • Thief - "Steals from the rich and...puts the money in own pocket!
    • Other spesify (Agility, Fishing etc)
    • Summoner "I don't need combat magic, my minions will destroy you!"
    • Assassin Warrior- Focus on enemy weakness and specialize in using many weapons
    • Crafter - "You see that statue? I made it!"
    • Dungeon Master - "I like to Dung"
    • Hunter - "I like killing Aliens for fun"
    • Constructor "I build houses just to find out Pyro burn them down-.-"

Definitely mage. Actually, I think it'd be interesting IF when stats are boosted to 120, there's a limit on how many you can get. Force some specialization. But I doubt it....some people WOULD get 120 all >.<

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Definitely mage. Actually, I think it'd be interesting IF when stats are boosted to 120, there's a limit on how many you can get. Force some specialization. But I doubt it....some people WOULD get 120 all >.<

Of course some will get 120 in all. We already seen many players get 200M+ exp in many skills. But majority won't do that. I will get all Warrior classes, and work my way with prayer and magic, because magic is good for magical defense.

I voted Slayer because that's what I think would suit my RS personality (so to say). I've no idea what these "classes" are you're talking about or what it has to do with skill caps of 120 in all other skills (which, according to some source on the RSWiki, will not happen).

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I voted Slayer because that's what I think would suit my RS personality (so to say). I've no idea what these "classes" are you're talking about or what it has to do with skill caps of 120 in all other skills (which, according to some source on the RSWiki, will not happen).

If all skills caps are raised to 120, which is 104M EXP, then one must choose only skills that you like most. The skills you work on getting to 120 is one that defines your class.

I would go for Strength and Attack to 120, and that makes my class Warrior class.

Realistically I'd get 120 Construction, as it's my favourite skill.

I'd also like to get 120 runecrafting and 120 herblore but neither of those are realistic for me :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Of course some will get 120 in all. We already seen many players get 200M+ exp in many skills. But majority won't do that. I will get all Warrior classes, and work my way with prayer and magic, because magic is good for magical defense.

Well, that's my point right there. I think it'd be interesting if there was an actual like, limit on how many stats you could have at 120. Like, you can get all the exp you want, and maybe it counts for total idk....but, like, you choose what stats you want to be master of (if you have enough 120s) and the rest are stuck at 99/120. You can't use those 120 abilities. And you can switch what your mastery is of, maybe once a month, with some very time consuming quest-like thing. Key word is time consuming.

I dunno, think some customization would be interesting, but I'm trying to make it realistic with the way RS works now.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Sir Squab, i think the fact a 120 takes 104M exp is enough to restrict many of getting more than two. Just look at my case, i am 68M Attack exp nearly, not even one 120.

Realistically I'd get 120 Construction, as it's my favourite skill.

I'd also like to get 120 runecrafting and 120 herblore but neither of those are realistic for me :P

I hope Jagex updates Construction for your sake. Because that skill at the moment is very boring, but it has GREAT potential.

My 3 highest skills in terms of xp are thieving, herblore and woodcutting. I train for fun and not for capes so even if they do come out I won't be thinking "Omg I should get 70m more xp in my skills for a cape@@@"

Btw where is woodcutting on your list?

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

I voted for farmer, but I would also do woodcutting as well.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'd get farming and become a billionaire as well.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Fletching, because it's do-able but less common. That, and fletching is my favourite skill :) .

Fletcher:"..." "..." "I don't have a quote D-:"

Since Fletching is your favourite skill you should have honor to make a quote for the Poll:)