what color of "gift" marionettes did you guys get?

shannon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

main: red

noob 1 - 19: 6x red 8x blue 5x green

(i know... wated time...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I got the green one, but you can change the coulor if you wish.

how do you change the colour? Do you dye it or talk to someone? I got green and I'm perfectly happy with it but I just wanted to know

Destroy it and get a new one from the crate by Rosie the pixie. Repeat till you get the color you want

ktiswin.png

I got Blue too! Blue is the Elite Group 8) , lol jk. But Blue is cool!

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

all of them! :D

just so you know, this picture is not modified or altered in any way, shape or form.

christmasitems1.jpg

how do you get 2 sets of hats and scarves? and all of the mironettes?? :roll:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

how do you get 2 sets of hats and scarves? and all of the mironettes?? :roll:

i have 7 sets of hats and scarves. hats are easy, 'use' the hat with a hatstand and it will fall on the floor. go to diango and get another, go back and pick up your hat from the floor before it dissapears.

as for scarves and marionettes...

Kill yourself.

you need at least 80% energy before you even start. take 3 items and your marionette out of your bank, and have nothing else in your inv/nothing else equipped. just make sure the 3 items are more valuable than the marrionete so you lose the puppet and not your items when you die, i was using raw swords...so its not hard to find something. anyway, just kill yourself somewhere within about 20 seconds walk of dray(preferably less), re-spawn at lumb, RUN back to dray, collect a marrionette from the crate, RUN back to where you died and retrieve your lost marionette from the ground before it dissapears. viola. repeat with 2 to recieve the third. this is the same method i used for scarves. only problem is if your a high level and you are trying to kill yourself (using the jail guard people just east of dray) it can take 10-15 minutes to die :S

How on earth is it beneficial to have more than one copy of each hat scarf and marionette???????????

I mean honestly, you only got one head and one neck, so what is the point of owing 8 hats and 8 scarves? Really. :roll: :lol:

EDIT: They are untradeable and you can only have one set on at a time, so what further point is there to that waste of bank space?

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.