A GREAT way to spend your bxp weekend

GuidesForScapers

Quick note, this is just a tip. Not a real guide. This isn't any secret method, but it is a good one that is often over looked. The supplies are VERY buyable on the GE and aren't rising at all. The experience is cheap and fairly fast.

What you will be training: Magic

Speed: Roughly 75k - 80k exp /hr without bonus experience

Gp/xp: 0.98

Requirements: For the best experience (not worth doing without this) 87 magic and a lava staff.

It is very simple. Buy cosmic runes and a lava staff, go to the mage training arena and into the enchanting area. You should then run back and forth from the hole in the middle to the piles, collecting and enchanting the shapes. Don't waste time choosing the bonus points shapes, it isn't worth it if you want the best experience.

Try to take a whole inventory of shapes at once, enchant them, deposit and repeat.

I can get 75k - 80k experience with this method, which is faster than high alching. It is also likely to be cheaper and a million times easier to pull off during the bonus experience weekend.

Cosmic runes instantly buy for mid, i bought 25k as a test. I did this from around 87 to 92 magic, it was definitely worth it. The experience rate is good, you get a lot of points in the MTA and it is cheap as hell!

Hope this helps.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Did some of this on the way to 99 magic. :P

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Lol I remember earning all the infinity items etc available from there when it first came out.

Didn't realise anyone even used the place anymore.

I might have to go back sometime, for the first time in... 6 years.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Well, the enchanting arena is great exp. The rest of it...isn't. Only do it if you want the items.

Or, well, at lower levels the exp isn't that bad. Honestly though, I'd say it's only good exp/money if your like, level 33 mage lol. Well, doing all 4 of them.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Or plankmake and get experience twice as fast...

That isn't the point of this method. It is cheap, reasonably fast and the supplies are easy to get your hands on without costing your entire bank. Not everyone can afford methods like plank make.

GuidesForScapers.png

That isn't the point of this method. It is cheap, reasonably fast and the supplies are easy to get your hands on without costing your entire bank. Not everyone can afford methods like plank make.

yea why profit from plank make when you can lose money doing this!

yea why profit from plank make when you can lose money doing this!

O_O wat

GuidesForScapers.png

If you're going to lose money, why not do hunter kits? It's 2 astrals + earth staff per cast, is 70xp, and you can cast it every 2 ticks for up to 200K+ xp per hour normally. Like double the speed, which is important for BXPW

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Well, thank you for the tip. It sure is a nice way to train magic. Sadly, I will focus on other skills during bonus xp weekend :P.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

To be honest, this tip is not so great. At BXP weekend you really want to get the fastest of the fastest way to lvl a skill since your double xp time is limited. Better to dish out more money and get a ton of xp, than to be a cheap ass and get only half of that.

Let's say you want 10m mage xp

10 hours of bonus xp = roughly x1.8 on average (doesn't really matter, it's an esimate)

If you do 10 hours of a method that is 200k xp per hour, you get 10 x200k x1.8= 3.6M xp

If you do 10 hours of a method that is 100k xp per hour, you get 10 x100k x1.8 = 1.8M xp

Difference = 1.8M xp (18 more hours of training after BXP at 100k xp per hour)

That's much more than the 1M xp difference it would normally be after 10 hours of training.

Also, like Green said, plank making is probably profitable because of the high interest of planks during the weekend.