Melee gear help wanted. Any input wanted :)

d3th2scimmi3s

With only 75 attack it would be more efficient to kill green dragons for cash

I understand that fun > efficiency for some people and others fun = efficiency

And then a few crazy people fun < efficiency

I'm not stupid, just trolling.

Besides anyone who comes to these forums asking about using a godsword for training and expects not to get trolled or flamed really is a moron

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's quit the "I'm not a moron, you're a moron" back and forth argument please.

I wambo, you wambo, he, she, we wambo! :D

OT: If you simply like to use 2h weapons and dislike whips/1 handed weps, then stick with the ss. It's better exp per hr than a gs and is 2h (best of both worlds) :lol:

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Just ignore everything Rustoid said, he told you to use a warrior ring for pete's sake...

As for one situation where a Godsword would beat a whip for dps : Nex

Nuff said.

And void is not better than max str only if using a salve (e). Its about equal without it and at the cost of being free I would take void over bandos for training (where the def isn't needed) anyday.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Rustoid why not just suggest a SS since it looks like a gs, trains str and is nearly the same as a whip? No need to go all Samuel L. Jackson.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Warrior ring: I assumed he could not afford zerker. Lol

And why I don't suggest ss? Whip is better. Herp derp

@void comment

Do max hit calculations. Void is only better with salve e don't try to argue math

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

I never said I Loved it I implied it was more efficient.

It's better to train controlled on whip because you gain defender which ss does not have

Learn to read

Insert m word

Levon.png Bladewing.png

@tieszen

I said practical situation. Don't try and be smart

Levon.png Bladewing.png

And you aren't......?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I'm not trying to be smart, I am smart because I actually know what I'm talking about.

I don't have to try

Also it's obvious I meant smart as in smart-ass

Same goes for you

Don't even try

Levon.png Bladewing.png

I say to you what I said to you in the other topic.

Also, I don't have to try to be smart because I know I'm not smart in specifics.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Well then don't post in topics that aren't your specialty and don't try to arguing with people who know what they're talking about

Levon.png Bladewing.png

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

>implying I care if people actually take my advice

Lol

Also, it's "you're" a bleeping bleep bleep and you spelled my name wrong. Typo I'm assuming

However I disagree with you, the best advice should be taken no matter how it's stated, because well, it's the best advice and most helpful even if I am being a bleepitty bleep

Levon.png Bladewing.png

If you didn't care if people took your advice, why would you waste your time giving the advice?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Because I enjoy giving advice

Levon.png Bladewing.png

@ azeem

Sorry if my last post towards you was trashy, I did not read your post in the other thread first

Appologies :)

Levon.png Bladewing.png

I lold

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Lol

Also, it's "you're" a bleeping bleep bleep and you spelled my name wrong. Typo I'm assuming

However I disagree with you, the best advice should be taken no matter how it's stated, because well, it's the best advice and most helpful even if I am being a bleepitty bleep

Duh on the typo.

That's true, but it's not how people work

Has nothing to do with being a better person. It's just the way people work, they don't like other people flaming them. Most people tend to tone them out (or ignore the part that has the advice)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Then why did you say Advice should not being taken?

Obviously it's probably not going to be taken but I still don't understand why you say it should not be taken

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Max hit calcs don't disprove testing, which has shown void is within 1 k exp/hr without the 30+ mil pricetag.

Also being concerned with giving the "best" advice you would have said zerker and not warrior. Warrior is flat out not better.

Also you are wrong on training a whip on controlled being more efficient than a ss to level melee. The only thing that determines exp/hr is your str level on anything you should be training at. You will save more time by leveling to 99 str with a ss and then 99 att and def with a whip+ defender. Or better still use a crapier for all three individually.

And of course im trying to be smart. We can't both be stupid... :)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword