Can you give me info on the bank robbery?

cazvikings84

Well all i know about the wise old man and the bank robbery is that he robbed the bank with saradomin strike, and is aimed at wizard tower next. He's "running out of runes" and thinks the wizards won't be nice enough to lend him some, so he's aimed at destroyinng the tower for the runes....

I think from runescape history, zamorak destroyed the wizard tower long ago becasue it had too much information or something... So could that tie into the wise old man?? - i forget where i read that....

you read a book or something in his house upsatairs... also ever notice u can kik his bed? nothing happens though.. i think

U've always been able to kick his bed

in one of the old man's odd jobs you have to kill the thing under his bed

Foooman.png

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

well... if you have done swan song the old man helps you defeat the big evil trolls, so maybe he is good now? or it not, i like that idea about him targeting the wizard tower for runes. i dont really get the kalphite under his bed, but perhaps it is related to the cutscene in swan song where he is fighting the kq?

there already is a quest with him in it. in swan song he gets killed i belive

in swan song he retires and you're mad at him because he wont give you his phat(aww man)lol

chat is ON...hyt me!

^dragonwizerd was the frist one to listen to my sig^^

hunterbx2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...