Natural Order of Obtaining Levels

JPMC Mate

What is the order most people get beneficial stats/gear? Thanks.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

It's whatever you need most really or can afford.

I bought Guthans for example because I wanted to be able to heal during tasks.

I'm just generalising because not everyone trains what they need. They might train it for different reasons or buy gear just for the looks of it.

j0xPu5R.png

I am serious about PvMing once I am able to, so I'd really like to know what to get first, like Ext/Ovls/Yak/Turm/etc.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

It depends where you want to go to PvM. If you go to Armadyl for example there's a different gear setup than for Corp. I guess there's no real 'order' to go in, just whatever you want to do, get the gear for it. (In most guides they offer alternative gear if you can't afford the elite gear as per suggested.)

If you do want an order though, you can pick the easiest first. eg. Elite Excalibur is easier to get than overloads or a yak.

j0xPu5R.png

I actually meant the hierarchy in getting things. I plan on doing all bosses except Nex and Corp.

azeem1992.png

The general thing seems to be something along the lines of:

Extremes/Unicorn/Chaotic/Turm/Yak/Ovl

I think anyway. But you really just wanna go for whichever you think will benefit you soonest, imo chaotic is probably the most important thing to get asap

Also remember to use every bit of quest xp (Wgs/BRD/Nomads) and diary xp you can get your hands on, so if you're gonna skill, whynot try to finish diaries for little xp bonuses to pray/herb

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

So what should I do with 15m? Anything I need to complete, like Diaries (which ones?), Quests (which ones?), etc?

azeem1992.png

Chaotic > unicorn = overloads > turmoil = yak imo, in general. For example at tds a unicorn + chaotic is all you need. For Kree'arra, unicorn and ccbow + extremes. For Nex, Dks, frosts and probably Bandos, a yak is very valueable. For all bosses where you heal with brews (everything but tds, duo+ Kree and solo maging Rex), overloads are very important. In all places you can (sometimes) rely on armour to protect you (DKS, GWD) or where you can ss flash, turmoil is important.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

How about for slayer? Which should I focus on?

azeem1992.png

Piety > bunyip > rapier > unicorn > turmoil = extremes > yak/iron > overload > steel imo. Extremes have superantifires, turmoil has soul split.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

So in slayer, is a Fury amulet with Prosy Top/V Skirt still better to have first than Bandos Tassets and Fighter Torso?

azeem1992.png

Can you mix that in with like levels if you can?

azeem1992.png

here's my recommendation:

get 70 prayer and 68 summoning. if you don't have money for it, go out of your way to make some.

get 88 herb. if you don't have money for it, then spend your money on gear. once you make enough money through dailies, herb farming, and other money methods that you could afford 88 herb by selling your gear - do so.

now you are back at crap gear + 88 herb. use the same methodology to purchase 95 prayer.

now you are back at crap gear + 88 herb + 95 prayer. use the same methodology to purchase 92+ herblore.

if at any time you have the charms for 88, 96, or 99 summoning, train your summoning, selling items as necessary to afford training them

So right now, based on the gear I currently have, + the 6512 Cannonballs, Cannon, Potions for slayer, find out if they will give me enough $ to get Extremes? Btw, I am already 70 Prayer and have 73 Summoning, as shown in my sig.

azeem1992.png

So I sell everything but the whip, p pots, cannon, and cannonballs and if THEN I can get the extremes with the $ get it?

azeem1992.png

Sorry, I didn't understand earlier. :P

Thank you Bladewing!

azeem1992.png

Here's order, first to last of what you should get, with my understanding of what you're asking:

torso

d bewts

d def

fury

bandos

dfs

armadyl

ext

ovl

turmoil

yak

Hope it helps.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Here's order, first to last of what you should get, with my understanding of what you're asking:

torso

d bewts

d def

fury

bandos

dfs

armadyl

ext

ovl

turmoil

yak

Hope it helps.

Disregard this poster.

torso

d bewts

d def

fury

bandos

dfs

armadyl

ext

ovl

turmoil

yak

Hope it helps.

Disregard this poster.

y

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

torso

d bewts

d def

fury

bandos

dfs

armadyl

ext

ovl

turmoil

yak

Hope it helps.

Disregard this poster.

y

because he is a troll

stopped reading after torso

torso

d bewts

d def

fury

bandos

dfs

armadyl

ext

ovl

turmoil

yak

Hope it helps.

Disregard this poster.

y

because he is a troll

stopped reading after torso

I already know he's a troll. All he's been doing is insulting me with [cabbage] I could care less about.

azeem1992.png

Protip

Amitoz is an ass, don't listen to him ever

Protip

Listen to bladewig

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON