goodbye everyone

nuttydoctor

goodbye all...the pathetic person who designed the regicide quest has pushed my patience beyond breaking point...reeks of bullying and is sooo anal to be constantly taken back to the start when it is immensely difficult to even "tool up" for the quest...i will not support this anymore as it is really only legalised theft by Jagex whose motives seem to be to keep sucking money out of the players by constantly pushing you backwards so you have to stay subscribed and therefore keep paying...a Ponzi scheme in an internet game??...you betcha...keep counting your money Jagex...hope you choke on it you thieving bastards

The quests are meant to be difficult, it's what makes it an achievement to do them. If they were all simple, then it wouldn't really be that enjoyable doing them and the quest cape would be a joke.

Just think, when you finish that quest you don't have to go through the Underground Pass anymore.

j0xPu5R.png

Two seperate issues here OP;

1: Yes, Jagex are inflating the runescape 'economy' to drive down the value of your account, so you are forced back on the P2P treadmill

2: Regicide isn't that difficult with the (excellent) tip.it guide, if you are going to quit because of one quest then may I suggest something less taxing like Halo?

vivimancer.png

You already received one PM for a very similar "rant." Essentially reposting the same message isn't much of a smart move. Yes this is the rants forum but it is for constructive, thought out rants. It is not a place to mindlessly bash Jagex, players, etc. If there are SPECIFIC things about the Regicide quest that you would like to address, you may do so. But accusing Jagex of thievery and conspiracy isn't much of a legitimate rant.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog