2011 Tip.it tournament

khaloude

It depends on a number of things. For example, I know of a few clans that weren't very happy with the CJ tourny and the way it turned out, so they might stop fighting in tournaments indefinitely.

But I know if they do do it (they probably will), then it should take place in a little while and not too soon considering that clans might not be willing to fight in two tournaments so close together (the last one being the CJ tournament).

j0xPu5R.png

Tipit had low activity when the last tournament was held; even still, many clans signed up. Nearly half of them were from 'outside' the tipit community, like Corr and The Rising (at the time.)

I have every ounce of faith that it will be just as riveting as last time. Everyone loves a tourney. Just...hopefully not so soon to the closing of CJ's tourney.

hzvjpwS.gif

Last time i was on Tip.it it used to update points of clan each weekend... I dont know but i dont see this it seems like Tip.it is falling!

...what?

The clan staff still actively update the Tip.it War Rankings. They always have. They bust their ass on tedious and convoluted number crunching for it on a weekly (if not daily) basis. I'm not really sure you know what you're talking about and considering this is the first I'm I've ever seen you post like...ever, I don't think you've got the knowledge of the community to make any sort of judgment like that.

hzvjpwS.gif

Last time i was on Tip.it it used to update points of clan each weekend... I dont know but i dont see this it seems like Tip.it is falling!

...what?

The clan staff still actively update the Tip.it War Rankings. They always have. They bust their ass on tedious and convoluted number crunching for it on a weekly (if not daily) basis. I'm not really sure you know what you're talking about and considering this is the first I'm I've ever seen you post like...ever, I don't think you've got the knowledge of the community to make any sort of judgment like that.

I think he means that the points aren't updated enough because there aren't enough clans fighting.

j0xPu5R.png

Before I stepped down there was definitely talk of the next tournament.

I think it will bring a breath of life back here since theres been a lot of focus on the CJ Tournament recently. Only time will tell I guess.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

I miss the 20 vs 20 m/b wars lol

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

• 1 month later...

Jagex have mentioned they plan for a Jagex Cup again this summer so I'm not sure whether the staff will want that clash. I imagine the Autumn time is still open though.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Jagex have mentioned they plan for a Jagex Cup again this summer so I'm not sure whether the staff will want that clash. I imagine the Autumn time is still open though.

Fair enough. :P

j0xPu5R.png

• 3 weeks later...

Mm, I'm sure CE will show up. If you need officials, ask me :P

Solace FA | Runite Knights of Finland &Warlord

Clan Europe &Warlord | Flip Flops +Retired

#Solace | #CE | #RKOF-Clan | #FF

Before I stepped down there was definitely talk of the next tournament.

I think it will bring a breath of life back here since theres been a lot of focus on the CJ Tournament recently. Only time will tell I guess.

This. Would love to see my clan participate, I'm not sure if Solace did last year but I know we did CJ Tournament.

marco.png

Retired Member of TKO Blitz

Retired Member of Octane