Trialling a CDN

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the forums have been significantly slower to load today than before. Accessing from work. Check IP to see where traffic is routed via.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've had a few random forum outtages past few days as well and some slow loads.

This CDN doesn't seem to have brilliant servers or reliablity.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Forum very fast on home connection.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've never had a problem with speeds either. Actually, Tip.it is usually the Fastest site i go on regularly...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Same for me, site's very fast. But I'm in the US, so it hasn't changed tremendously for me personally....as is to be expected. Hopefully those outside the US are seeing a benefit.

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

It culd be ur connection partially, I mean 0.9mb/s isn't exactly a gr8 upload speed and forums can take oddly high amounts of data to upload/download compared to other comparatively plain sites.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Don't think upload speed would affect that much - that should be fine (i'm on less and it's fine for me). I have noticed this software has some odd bottlenecks though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Is this why aspects of my profile now say "no permission" ?

I'm not seeing that here... Perhaps an Admin needs to check things out for you? :blink:

~D. V. "Maybe the forum's having a psychotic moment?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm not sure if this is because of the new CDN, but recently I've had a lot of problems with loading styles; about half the time the first time I visit a page on the forums it loads in plaintext with no styling.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3