Training Melee

Assassin1357

I would say black demons in chaos tunnels. They aren't the fastest melee experience, but they drop:

- Loads of crimson charms, around 50-70 per hour.

- Infernal ashes, which sell for 5k each, making an hour there around 700k profit

- Effingies at a pretty good rate

If you use a tort, you can get pretty good results, but i would suggest getting void melee helm, since void works very nicely there.

Skiller11101.png

fyi 90 melees isnt enough for boss hunting

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

For dag kings, and possibly sara gwd it is.

For crowded places, 99 melees and extremes are a must

Do armor zombies.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Ive solod many bosses with stats less than what they are now

For dag kings, and possibly sara gwd it is.

For crowded places, 99 melees and extremes are a must

Do armor zombies.

I dont plan on doing crowded places, mostly just single combat places

Assassin1357.png

Boss hunting is not what you think. What boss is in single cb anyways?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

dont expect to get anywhere at gwd with only 90 melees

zammy is crap

sara is crap

bandos is extremely overcrowded, without at least near maxed melees and overloads or turmoil, preferably both, you'll get crashed all day everyday. unless you wanna play at 4 am eastern time on a school night

dks without a yak sucks and all that jazz sucks

tds will be slow for you, green drags would make faster money.

yes i know you CAN solo bandos with 80 melees. have fun with your one kill a trip and getting instantly crashed.

really, just don't expect to get anywhere with only 90 melees and no prayer or herb or summoning

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Get a chaotic rapier. Consider it a break from slayer. Then slay. Dungeoneering gets you strength xp too.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Instead of straying WAY off topic,

train on zombie monkeys under ape atoll. Theres a guide in the AOW, it's called "The fastest melee experience in game!"

Thank you, I dont know why everyone is so concerned with me doing bosses when I never said I wanted to. I have heard those are good so I might give them a shot.

Get a chaotic rapier. Consider it a break from slayer. Then slay. Dungeoneering gets you strength xp too.

Yeah, ive been working on it with tears and pengs but im still not at a high enough level really to bother with doing it. Its still pretty slow at my level

Assassin1357.png

zammy is crap

sara is crap

bandos is extremely overcrowded, without at least near maxed melees and overloads or turmoil, preferably both, you'll get crashed all day everyday. unless you wanna play at 4 am eastern time on a school night

yes i know you CAN solo bandos with 80 melees. have fun with your one kill a trip and getting instantly crashed.

really, just don't expect to get anywhere with only 90 melees and no prayer or herb or summoning

Never once said I wanted to fight bosses. Ive done fine at dks without a yak so I hardly think thats a requirement. Never been crashed at bandos, well I havent been there recently but still. And I was asking how to train my combat skills, I never asked about what other skills were lacking. I dont see the point in spending 100+mil to train stats then have to make it all back

Assassin1357.png

zammy is crap

sara is crap

Never once said I wanted to fight bosses. Ive done fine at dks without a yak so I hardly think thats a requirement. Never been crashed at bandos, well I havent been there recently but still. And I was asking how to train my combat skills, I never asked about what other skills were lacking. I dont see the point in spending 100+mil to train stats then have to make it all back

Because in the long term it saves you time, most people also consider it more fun.

Edit: It will be much more then 100m, but if you are smart it won't take too long to get.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.