Extra Bind Slot

SirIzenhime

Exactly, if you had a bind bank and you could pick two, you should still go for hood + 2h. A bind bank only really becomes important once you get 3+ binds, and even then.

Take it from a non efficient standpoint for once, please. It could add a bit of fun in my opinion juggling binds like this because as of now if you want to switch you have to go through the effort of remaking all your binds if you decide to switch back. To each, his own I guess...

There are already plenty of binds if you don't care how useless you are- there's nothing stopping you from binding an empowered water staff and a flameburst defender. The point to an update would be to make it efficient to use different binds.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think categorizing main and minor binds would ruin the skill. Hell add 2 at other levels to add a bit. Like level 75 and maybe 110. Minor binds would be boots, glvoes, and maybe ammys or add in some rings.

at 20% boost in str ring isn't enough for you?

That costs a lot of Dung tokens and I honestly forgot that they are upgradeable. Maybe make some lesser ones that are F2P instead? So they could get some use.

I don't think categorizing main and minor binds would ruin the skill. Hell add 2 at other levels to add a bit. Like level 75 and maybe 110. Minor binds would be boots, glvoes, and maybe ammys or add in some rings.

That costs a lot of Dung tokens and I honestly forgot that they are upgradeable. Maybe make some lesser ones that are F2P instead? So they could get some use.

Lol, there already are useful rings, amulets, boots and gloves. It's not jagex'es problem you don't want to pay for them. It's highly doubtful the new bind would be f2p aswell, and i honestly can't see that mattering with the ease of access to all f2p items(there aren't many items that are hard to get).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Only the last three upgrades (well, really only the last two, but some might think t8 is a lot :rolleyes: )

And just t7 is a 17% boost.

Hardly costs a lot to get a good boost.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png