Extra Bind Slot

SirIzenhime

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well I just havn't bothered to level berserk since I made 7 tactician on the first week and only went for chaotics ever since, will probably level berserk eventually.

Have you read the dgs guidelines(as i have seen you there for time and again). And yes, this goes for 90% of everyone else at dgs aswell. READ THEM :twisted:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Bersker ring > Tactisian ring

Even if there was no maximum accuracy(as there is no maximum damage), i'd like to know the 3 weapon binds anyone has to justify their tactician ring. If you don't, forget about it.

I wanna take a guess a this....

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

So the 3 worst weapons? :blink:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

gravecreeper mage accuracy is more like 80%

Hell no. With my shadow silk hood, empowered fire staff and celestial catalytic surgebox I still splash 4 times in a row sometimes.

Even if there was no maximum accuracy(as there is no maximum damage), i'd like to know the 3 weapon binds anyone has to justify their tactician ring. If you don't, forget about it.

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

You'd need a weapon for every style so it'd be:

rapier

longsword

warhammer

it's just too bad baxe is a batter slash and better crush weapon than longsword/warhammer.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

As i've got a blood necklace now and can't particularly dream of hex hunter(seriously, it would seem that most of the people posting they'd bind one have no idea about its rarity: you might not get one getting 120 dg), i'd likely go all out on melee DPS, plus getting t10 berserker as fast as possible. So for the binds:

Hood

Necklace

Primal Rapier

Primal Battleaxe/Prom 2h

CSB as ammo

Not yet decided in whether baxe or 2h will be best, but i will have to do some testing+ dps calculating on that. As far as i can see, with blood neck and piety activated(turm flicking is basically the same as original piety boost), you'd only lose out on really, really high def, which you shouldn't likely be meleeing anyway, and not having to reequip csb boosts my magic DPS(i lose blazer because i can't switch 3 weapons, autocast and quickswitch quickly enough with 2h). At 113, i'll obviously be getting Primal 2h.

I'd also like to note that i don't see enough love for cele cat staff on this thread, as you can be very effective going into gd's and just taking on the really high melee def monsters(199 ghosts, 299 fire giants) and maging them quickly to death with t9 blazer/t10 blitzer, cele cat and fire surge.

Vex, i had a solo soulgazer in a dungeon you keyed so you've basically seen atleast one :razz:

INSERTS MY 3RD FREAKING ALL-CAPS LOCK COMPLAINT IN THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW THE CELESTIAL STAFF SHOULD REALLY GIVE US FREAKING UNLIMITED FIRE RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhh. Seriously, if it did, and we didn't get extra binds, I'd replace my prom 2h with it. (Note that it's a PROM 2h, something that can be replaced easily if I get rid of it for whatever reason.) Hell, if the celestial staff GAVE US FREAKING FIRE RUNES I'd try a spiritbloom top with it actually.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

it's just too bad baxe is a batter slash and better crush weapon than longsword/warhammer.

Well I didn't guess rapier...because it has a stab agressive, and slash agressive, so bersker covers 2 styles, where as the weapons I guessed, only have one agressive style each.

Meh who cares, we're talking about useless weapons (other then rapier now I guess)

INSERTS MY 3RD FREAKING ALL-CAPS LOCK COMPLAINT IN THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW THE CELESTIAL STAFF SHOULD REALLY GIVE US FREAKING UNLIMITED FIRE RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE [bleep] WOULD IT!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

we heard the first time and second time, there's a reason we ignored you.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Shades, Ghosts. Wow, that sure is a lot of monsters that appear quite often on Occult floors.

EDIT forgot almost all bosses.

I won't argue this any further. If we actually DO get another bind AND I put in the work to get 100 DG I will be deciding what I do with my binds. I doubt I can get into any fewer DGS floors anyway. :rolleyes:

Please stop talking about using a hex as if you know what you're talking about, and please stop arguing with people who have hexes. I've had mine since 101 dungeoneering (110 now), and I can say without a doubt that I use melee the majority of the time. It's a niche weapon. It'd be better to use a celestial staff as your main weapon rather than a hex (fire surge with a celestial staff rivals a primal 2h on most monsters, being better than a primal 2h on some).

Anyway, my current binds are a hood, prom 2h, hexhunter bow, and sagittarian arrows (p++). I will definitely be binding a sagittarian body as I key 90% of the time. At 120 I'll probably add a blood necklace to that, though I'd probably bind sagittarian chaps until I found one.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

Well I didn't guess rapier...because it has a stab agressive, and slash agressive, so bersker covers 2 styles, where as the weapons I guessed, only have one agressive style each.

Meh who cares, we're talking about useless weapons (other then rapier now I guess)

Well, not so much that the celestial catalyctic staff SHOULD give free fires runes, but I should be able to bind a celestial staff and a surgebox and NOT need to make fires runes...

EDIT: I must say though, ranting about it in all caps lock was probably a little obnoxious.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

Well, not so much that the celestial catalyctic staff SHOULD give free fires runes, but I should be able to bind a celestial staff and a surgebox and NOT need to make fires runes...

EDIT: I must say though, ranting about it in all caps lock was probably a little obnoxious.

Wind Surge.

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

Wind Surge.

Nty.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

Wind Surge.

Nty.

Quote Pyramid Acquired.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Warhammer

Longsword

maul

....?

Wrong.

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Dagger

rapier

longsword

warhammer

Wind Surge.

Nty.

Quote Pyramid Acquired.

I AM TUTANKAMEN

On topic, I will bind a Prom/Primal 2h, Celestial Cat Staff, Blood Necklace, and my Hood.

td2sig.jpg

so between a Primal rapier, Primal Guantlets and a Cele Cat staff, what do you guys think I should bind?

I have a Primal Baxe and blood neck now.

Switch to P2H and get a Rapier.

Or if you are adamant on keeping B-axe, get gauntlets I guess as I don't thing b-axe & rapier go well together.

Reason why there's no point in maging, if you have blood neck you have higher strength than someone without. Therefore you are better off meleeing every GD rather than switching to magic if it can be helped.

For someone WITHOUT a bloodneck, maging would be preferable as you will technically do less melee damage than someone on your team with one.

Someone may have a differing opinion on this matter who has more experience/knowledge with damage in daemonheim.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

so between a Primal rapier, Primal Guantlets and a Cele Cat staff, what do you guys think I should bind?

I have a Primal Baxe and blood neck now.

Switch to P2H and get a Rapier.

Or if you are adamant on keeping B-axe, get gauntlets I guess as I don't thing b-axe & rapier go well together.

Reason why there's no point in maging, if you have blood neck you have higher strength than someone without. Therefore you are better off meleeing every GD rather than switching to magic if it can be helped.

For someone WITHOUT a bloodneck, maging would be preferable as you will technically do less melee damage than someone on your team with one.

Someone may have a differing opinion on this matter who has more experience/knowledge with damage in daemonheim.

I think I would agree with this. Celestial staves are pretty nifty for keying, though, 'cause that's +20 magic defense. But for people who DPS most of the time, I think a blood neck AND a celestial staff would probably be a little redundant. Better to make full use of the blood neck and get a primal rapier or something.

And yes, I would say pairing a baxe with a rapier is suboptimal.

dgs5.jpg

Shades, Ghosts. Wow, that sure is a lot of monsters that appear quite often on Occult floors.

I won't argue this any further. If we actually DO get another bind AND I put in the work to get 100 DG I will be deciding what I do with my binds. I doubt I can get into any fewer DGS floors anyway. :rolleyes:

Please stop talking about using a hex as if you know what you're talking about, and please stop arguing with people who have hexes. I've had mine since 101 dungeoneering (110 now), and I can say without a doubt that I use melee the majority of the time. It's a niche weapon. It'd be better to use a celestial staff as your main weapon rather than a hex (fire surge with a celestial staff rivals a primal 2h on most monsters, being better than a primal 2h on some).

Anyway, my current binds are a hood, prom 2h, hexhunter bow, and sagittarian arrows (p++). I will definitely be binding a sagittarian body as I key 90% of the time. At 120 I'll probably add a blood necklace to that, though I'd probably bind sagittarian chaps until I found one.

Please stop talking about using a hex with a sag body and chaps as if you know what you're talking about, and please stop negating ideas that you haven't bothered to try because you're too arrogant to.

Your buddy posted numbers that backed me up. Look earlier in the thread. You listen to numbers, right?

2dgucz6.png

Please stop talking about using a hex with a sag body and chaps as if you know what you're talking about, and please stop negating ideas that you haven't bothered to try because you're too arrogant to.

Your buddy posted numbers that backed me up. Look earlier in the thread. You listen to numbers, right?

Have you ever even been in a dungeon with a hex? You really don't know what you're talking about. What is pure range going to do against ANYTHING with ranged defence? sit there and let the meleers deal with it? Pure range is a completely idiotic idea.

C1Geq.png

Are you comparing boosting the accuracy of a hex to being completely sterile when dealing with anything with a little ranged defense, which happens to be a huge array of monsters in dungeoneering, as well as a good number of bosses?

You would literally be completely useless against most monsters if all you had was a hex. I've used and tested my hex for nearly 30m experience. Unlike you, I have the experience, the knowledge, AND the numbers to back me up.

Go ahead - tell me how you're going to deal with all skeletons, zombies, forgotten warriors, forgotten rangers, giants, high-level ghosts, hope devourer, thunderous, the skeletal archer, the skeletal warrior, gravecreeper, earth warriors, hobgoblins, etc, etc, etc.

Then why don't you tell me how you're going to justify spending your team's money on fractite arrows (which are far worse than sagittarian arrows) from the smuggler when you inevitably run out of arrows on EVERY. SINGLE. FLOOR. Then tell me how you're going to be useful at all against Necrolord (the boss where a hex shines the most, arguably) with only 10 or 20 arrows left (definitely a generous estimate - using my hex maybe 40% of the time during occult floors, I usually get to Necro with around 80-90 arrows left if I'm lucky).

You clearly did not think this through, did you? Once again, stop arguing with people who clearly have far more experience than you - not only in dungeoneering in general, but more specifically people who have HEXHUNTER BOWS.

Tell you what - you wanna know what a pure hex setup would be like? Go bind a sagittarian shortbow and tell me how you fair.

EDIT: Food for thought, but if you had a hex as your primary weapon, you'd be using the equivalent of a corpsethorn shortbow (that's t8) for most of the floor. PRO DUNGEONEERING RIGHT THERE.

dgs5.jpg

Are you comparing boosting the accuracy of a hex to being completely sterile when dealing with anything with a little ranged defense, which happens to be a huge array of monsters in dungeoneering, as well as a good number of bosses?

You would literally be completely useless against most monsters if all you had was a hex. I've used and tested my hex for nearly 30m experience. Unlike you, I have the experience, the knowledge, AND the numbers to back me up.

Go ahead - tell me how you're going to deal with all skeletons, zombies, forgotten warriors, forgotten rangers, giants, high-level ghosts, hope devourer, thunderous, the skeletal archer, the skeletal warrior, gravecreeper, earth warriors, hobgoblins, etc, etc, etc.

Then why don't you tell me how you're going to justify spending your team's money on fractite arrows (which are far worse than sagittarian arrows) from the smuggler when you inevitably run out of arrows on EVERY. SINGLE. FLOOR. Then tell me how you're going to be useful at all against Necrolord (the boss where a hex shines the most, arguably) with only 10 or 20 arrows left (definitely a generous estimate - using my hex maybe 40% of the time during occult floors, I usually get to Necro with around 80-90 arrows left if I'm lucky).

You clearly did not think this through, did you? Once again, stop arguing with people who clearly have far more experience than you - not only in dungeoneering in general, but more specifically people who have HEXHUNTER BOWS.

Tell you what - you wanna know what a pure hex setup would be like? Go bind a sagittarian shortbow and tell me how you fair.

log out

EDIT: Food for thought, but if you had a hex as your primary weapon, you'd be using the equivalent of a corpsethorn shortbow (that's t8) for most of the floor. PRO DUNGEONEERING RIGHT THERE.

Actually, I realized about the time that I said

about the ammo shortage and that one needs 101 Dungeoneering to actually get a Sag body.

And then you brought it back up, and I started to empathize a bit more with the people (maybe just person... #-o ) that get pissed at you and your little entourage for constantly shoving reprimands down everyone's throats as if you and yours have some kind of monopoly on the thoughts and actions of the users of this forum. For all the good you do in improving people's play experience you do a [cabbage]load worse through your arrogance.

Now... Deep breaths.

2dgucz6.png

Where does arrogance come into play? I've tested my hexhunter extensively and I've considered all angles of your bind scenario, and I've offered my conclusion based on my evidence, experience, and knowledge of dungeoneering. What does arrogance have to do with anything? It sounds like you're just insulting me because you're wrong.

Whatever, not my problem.

dgs5.jpg