Divine Forces vs RuneScape Dinasty

The Observer

banner7.png

Bow approached me for the final, rules were set on house rules.

• House rules
  • 5 est
  • North spawn attacks.

I choked hard as usual but AZF1 picked up the slack and managed to pull it back, well done Roel. Crazy proud of Divine Forces today, outnumbered but not outgunned has been our motto through out this tournament and for us to pull through against every top organised clan (TT, RSD) and we pulled through. Couldn't ask for more from any DF members today, we got everything we wanted and more.

We were down 8 at the start, probably my fault. But that aside we pulled back once again thanks for all the determination we had for this fight. Not much left to add but the results of the fight. 112 strong Members, Officials, Future apps and even a couple Retireds showed up. Thanks to every part of DF that made it possible, well done i'm certainly proud

110327230848.png

110327232925.png

110327233232.png

110327173217.png

Also congratulations to Ekstraa & Runites on their well-earned Levels. :thumbsup:

Thank you DF, Amazing happened yet again.

Any DF flaming RSD will be punished

j0xPu5R.png

[10:52] <+Kevin`> Clay_More12, IMB, Ralph, Red_fat1, ReDrOc2 http://forum.tip.it/topic/290713-divine-forces-vs-runescape-dinasty/ <-

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

rather impressive DF, shame both sides had alot of DC's and got ddosed for a short time (well idk thats what I heard)

Either way, nice job again and grats on winning the category.

lightningcopy.png