MTK question

JohnTheCop

what is currently the best way to put my mtk workers to work because atm herbs are really down in price so im wondering if my 10maple 5herb is still the best as it was for a while

thanks

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Generally Maples in combination with herbs/coal works well.

Since coal appears back to a decent price I'd put my bets on that.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

atm 10 maples 5 coal is best i think.

10 coal 5 maple wuld work too

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've just gone with 7 or 8 for Maple and 7 or 8 for Herbs, and it works out pretty well. I may try coal though, because herbs seem to have gone down a bit from when I started.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Bear in mind that, IIRC, if you use all of your workers, it doesn't matter what you put them on for day-to-day. I seem to remember that it only takes into account what you put your workers on when you withdraw your stuff.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

nope, he's still right - simply click manage, change to the best combination, then collect.

Good. And I was about to post one of those FUUUU meme picture things if that was "fixed"

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

what do you mean by "it didn't work"?

I originally had 9 maple 6 herb, then before i went "collect" i went "manage" and swapped herbs with coal, when i "collected" i got herbs and nests.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I tried it just now and it worked fine for me. I had it on 10 maple 5 herb and switched to 10 maple 5 coal and got maples and coal.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

it worked fine for me last week when i swapped to coal

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I thought that you should never to 10 maple as 9 worked out the same amount. So 9 maple 6 coal \ herb probably your best bet.

That is only if you do it everyday.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I thought that you should never to 10 maple as 9 worked out the same amount. So 9 maple 6 coal \ herb probably your best bet.

No thats only based upon 9 maples and 10 maples produce the same number of nests.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

No thats only based upon 9 maples and 10 maples produce the same number of nests.

and ONLY if you do it every X number of days..

the rounding happens at the end.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

and ONLY if you do it every X number of days..

the rounding happens at the end.

bah missed off half my sentence there. Meant to put "when u collect every 7 - 10 days (iirc)"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I tried 10 maples and 5 herbs instead of the other way around this week, but I didn't find much of a difference. You have to get lucky on the seeds you get for it to be better to have 10 on maples.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

MTK does fractional nests too, so long run you get the same nests per worker regardless.

quoted for right justice :P (when time approaches infinite you'll get ~0.546 nest per worker per day).. Also remember: the big money are the NESTS not the logs, nor the seeds. (at least that was when I last checked -6 months ago-).

The profits (and what is best) shift every week or so.. - I wrote a spreadsheet with a macro to automatically update the prices & calculates exact profit (taking into account the rounding, time between topping rating etc etc). This topic has indeed covered all good options (though last time I opened the spread sheet also herblore was amazing).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.