Demon butler

Jyreeil

Having to pay ever 10-12 items would mean paying more than twice every time he does a run. I think you are misunderstanding the definition of item.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If you finish the quest 'Love Story' it reduces the cost of butlers by about 25% (7,500 instead of 10,000 per 8 inventories). OK, so assuming each inventory you provide the demon butler contains 24 items:

7500/8 = 937.5 gp/inventory

937.5/24 = 39.0625 gp/item

Then you also have to factor in sawmill costs if you're running logs instead of planks.

Lol, well that's your problem. He charges by the bank run, not by the item. The 48gp per item assumes you have him bring a full load every time.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

LOL

Because rune wiki can be edited by everyone. Even, and sometimes especially, idiots.

Yes, but it's also quality-checked by everyone as well, perhaps not as quickly as say wikipedia, but still.

Quality checked by other idiots or as proven here people who assume it is correct.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The widespread disdain for wikis is rather irrational tbh. A few breif instances of misinformation doesn't prove that a whole site cannot be trusted.

By no means should a wiki be a person's only source of information, but they are an excellent starting point... Oh, this is getting rather off-topic :P

The widespread disdain for wikis is rather irrational tbh. A few breif instances of misinformation doesn't prove that a whole site cannot be trusted.

By no means should a wiki be a person's only source of information, but they are an excellent starting point... Oh, this is getting rather off-topic :P

I don't object to ALL wikis, and a lot of them are really good. The rswiki, though, is notorious for having really horrible suggestions. You see stuff like this all the time.

LOL

Because rune wiki can be edited by everyone. Even, and sometimes especially, idiots.

Yep, seen some pretty funny stuff on there.

Ex; On the brimhaven agility arena page, it had listed the experience rates for handing in tickets in groups. Then said down the bottom that handing in tickets one at a time was highest xp/ticket.

Winarr.png

LOL

Yes, but it's also quality-checked by everyone as well, perhaps not as quickly as say wikipedia, but still.

You trust wikipedia?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

LOL

You trust wikipedia?

Like I said, Irrational disdain, people don't realise just how many eyes are checking over the articles at any given time. There's no problem using wikipedia, just don't directly use it as a source, use it as a gateway.

The off-topic burns

The first thing you get taught at any high level education:

Wikipedia is not a good source, even as a starting place because 9/10 it is wrong.

Sure its highly checked, all that means is that the common misconceptions get repeatedly posted and that true corrections get edited out again and again as users who think it is wrong re-edit it.

And Wikipedia is by far better than rswiki or any others.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Like others said, never trust RSwiki, you can use it, but you should recheck it at other websites (like tip.it...) I have seen many mistakes. Like now they are saying that the new drops that came with the ROW update can only be dropped when wearing a ROW, yeah right...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Wikipedia is not a good source, even as a starting place because 9/10 it is wrong.

Sure its highly checked, all that means is that the common misconceptions get repeatedly posted and that true corrections get edited out again and again as users who think it is wrong re-edit it.

Wiki is living proof of the old adage: "If you say it often enough, and with enough conviction, sooner or later it will become accepted as "the Truth" ..."

nyuseg.png

Older academics often have stale opinions on the issue, they don't fully understand what they're talking about.

Older academics often have stale opinions on the issue, they don't fully understand what they're talking about.

Older Academics?

Most of my uni lecturers are lates 20s to mid 30s; also that is such a cope out argument Academics know what they are talking about they don't write off a source for no good reason. Heck Stephen Fry is a great example of one who writes off wikipedia as full of bs yet is a forefront figure in pro-tech bunch and often gets to do product tests on the new gadjets before they hit the market.

Plv6Dz6.jpg