The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'd prefer if you were part of the group, as this was meant to be a group game.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ico, I meant am I following the group? It'd be stupid if I wasn't. If I am following that's good. If not, please correct it to where I am following, even if it means I'm at the back, or at least I'm following at a distance (cause tim is skitso)

*cough* liar *cough* *cough* Mather, we're nothing similar. You are similar to a barbarian. I am similar to LOZ: TP's Link in wolf form, minus all the people who know me and I'm no Hero of Time or Savior of Twilight. I'm just an orphan, non-important. I'm tagging along to see if I can change the world's view of me, that's all. It sucks to be viewed as a monster. (Or in Tim's eyes an evil she-wolf)

What time are sessions usually held?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Thursday and Friday, unless Friday is too big of a deal, then just Thursday.

Edited by Icuownage

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Does friday count as a weekend?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

No, since the time I stated is morning to early afternoon (in other words, four hours of sleep, one and a half hour of breakfast, getting dressed and driving to school then seven and a half hour of school (well, it's actually just five and a half hour on friday and wednesday, but those days I shower just after getting home)).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

@ Mather (sice I don't know who his character is): Beast, monster, who cares? Having people know I'm cursed doesn't help anything. To most cursed= monster anyway. And I'm not acting all depressed about it. (If it sounds deppresed then my explanation is that IRL my grandma has to get a bypass surgery done and what makes it worse is that she had an episode of some sort today) At least I have a chance to make a difference :thumbsup:

@ Everyone: Please tell me I haven't screwed up yet. Honestly.

Nay, I would do that for anyone in the Tavern except Rocco.

"Rocco gets special service <3:"

-Mather

It's a REALLY big shaft.