The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

Icuownage, I am extremely sorry for missing the session. Some things came up and I had to go.

As for my character could I allocate some of the fifty gold you told me towards a steel mace. Could you also catch me up to the group.

Fig 1: Close up image.

TokTz-Ket-Em_detail.png

Fig 2: Size guide.

Tzhaar-ket-em.png

qTLQRuS.png

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have enough for a steel mace.

Steel is the strongest widely available metal. It's military grade and weapons and armor made out of steel have a base price of 500.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ha. I don't need a weapon, I got my teeth. Besides, I'll just use what little money I have and get a tunic. A blue tunic....or red....green.....no not green....no yellow....

You don't have enough for a steel mace.

Steel is the strongest widely available metal. It's military grade and weapons and armor made out of steel have a base price of 500.

Sorry about that.

I'll forget having a weapon for now.

qTLQRuS.png

When's the next session? I'd like to rip out mather's throat. JK. I don't rip out peoples throats. However, I'd love to get some revenge on the elemental mages. I got daamned electrocuted.

Thursday :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Session Thursday, 22:00-02:00 GMT

To summerise last session:

After a bit of hectic action in the Heroes End tavern, involving a women fleeing with some money stolen from the unconcious barkeep. Two robed men showed up in the centre of the town of Delias. After murdering a man with their cursed powers, the heroes dove in(Well Earth dove in first and then people just followed in, while half of you watched). After these men were taken care of, the heroes and the townspeople of Delias soon realised that this was just a scouting party of a larger cursed attack on the town. The heroes were taken a bit by surprise, while a few were prepared, having seen them from the rooftops. A confusing fight ensued, which ended in the destruction of Delias, as it pretty much only took two of the cursed to handle the civilians, one to handle the guards, three to handle the heroes and one to destroy the town. After finishing off the cursed attack, the only people left alive were a strange duo: A little girl and a large knight calling himself Goliathus, the heroes, the captain of the guard and the apothecary. The heroes soon realised their destiny to liberate the cursed who are actually good and to kill people such as the Elemental Creed cause they're evil. (It's late sue me :P). They set off the captial of city of Initium where the mysterious figure said he would meet them next, will the hero make the long route to Caprinus?

World events:

Primus invasion fleet have set off for the frozen souths of Terfrigus. The rest of the nations of the world have begun a mass recruiting program in hopes to stave off any further attack on Primus, everyone seems to have given up on Terfrigus before the invasion has even occured.

(Incase it isn't clear, Primus has declared a holy war on every nation.)

(I will get a map for reference soon)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Channel is up

/join CursedPlanet tavern

I'll wait for a few people until I actually begin the session

It's a REALLY big shaft.

My psycopathic behaviour was an attempt to suicide, I didn't like my power.

--

Andreas

Curse: Whatever he draws comes to life, if he chooses to draw birds then birds shall come out of the canvas, if he chooses to draw a door then the canvas shall become a door, if he chooses to draw a meal then a meal shall come out of the canvas. The size of what he draws matters, if he draws a gigantic bear then a gigantic bear will come out the canvas, if he draws a small bear then a small bear will come out the canvas. Objects he draws such as doors and windows will go out on the other side of the canvas, if he draws it on an area like the floor where there is no end then it will take him through another random door in the area (Good for escaping).

Failing to get into all of the art schools in his city due to his paintings being dull and motionless he was told to live the rest of his days as an architect, cursed with bad drawing he resorted to becoming a recluse; Spending weeks and months painting but never improving. The curse seemed to fulfill his final wish but it also proved a curse for what he draws can never be restrained to the canvas.

Items:

Thick (3cm width) calligraphic paintbrush x3 (15 gold pieces)

Large leather bottle of black paint Inv_drink_07.png x2 (20 gold pieces)

-

Sorry about the '-'s that was a bind.

qTLQRuS.png

After the destruction of two towns (seriously guys...) from derranged cursed people, which have all been blamed on the Elemental Creed, luckily for our 'heroes' the group, except the now traitorous Auran who has kidnapped the innocent Tim, have set off to the capital of Caprinus.

Events that have happened:

Fantasia, without any heroes, the carnival rolled in and the remains of the town were swallowed up by an unnatural power, the entire area is just a perfectly formed crater and no explosion was heard from the area.

Massively increased fear of the cursed have pushed the Interim Inquisition formation. Massive amount of funding and recruitment has gone into the inquisitors. They will now be prepared much sooner than anticipated.

Masses of escape boats from Terfrigus have set sail as the Primus invasion force nears closer. (They will hit next session but you wont really notice it)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

DID I ACTUALLY MISS THE SESSION????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had training this morning, I have a iceskating compition in a few weeks.

No you were here for this one, it was a summary for the one where Tim got kidnapped, and you're now heartbroken for he was the only one who understood you.

Anywho, he animated all that armor and such with the life force of a bunch of people, he also raided the blacksmith before anyone else and got all the items.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

When the little girl asked 'do you have feelings for him'

and you replied 'i dunno, he's fun to be with'

I can only assume that means that.

@Stork

Because the scarecrows have huge claws which can be used for burrowing. The armor simply trailed behind them. Or the scarecrows could eat the soil, they also have big mouths.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I knocked him from behind with a staff and he fell. I was having fun by watchin him fall. That isn't me having feelings for him. I have also put in the /me thing to bite his ankle. I'm just getting revenge for him swearing vendetta. And I believe I'm among the youngest of the characters. So, if my belief is true, Tim is more than likely older than me and I don't date anyone who is over a year older than me.

@Stork

Because the scarecrows have huge claws which can be used for burrowing. The armor simply trailed behind them. Or the scarecrows could eat the soil, they also have big mouths.

Oh.

Sorry about the accusations then, Tim.

And while we're meta-revealing information, do I get to know who the hell it was that dislocated my wrists in the first session?

a70c7.png