The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

Fine Ico, you leave me with no choice. I'll just rip out his throat next session to prove that I don't have feelings for him. Though doing that will probably cause everyone to want to kill me. And to be honest, I'd rather not rip out his throat because I'll become sick IRL. Yes, I get it, "OMG Lynx is squimish around alot of blood." Start teasing me and I'll quit living.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stork

Because the scarecrows have huge claws which can be used for burrowing. The armor simply trailed behind them. Or the scarecrows could eat the soil, they also have big mouths.

Oh.

Sorry about the accusations then, Tim.

And while we're meta-revealing information, do I get to know who the hell it was that dislocated my wrists in the first session?

It's not meta info, you should know what the scarecrows look like as they've attacked you. The only real meta bit was when I told you how Auran did it, and it's not that big of an info spill.

You don't know who dislocated your wirst.

@Lynx

To do so you'll have to find him and save him first, which just shows how much you love him, eh? (I'll stop now)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Session tonight at around 10pm

There is a possibility I will be late.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Who took Tim? I need to know so I don't screw up my plan.

And Resistance's character sounds like a character from a manga/tv show I used to watch. He'd draw things and make them come to life too :blink: .

Auran took your precious Tim.

It literally happened in front of you, how did you not notice that?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I had forgotten who it was. AND TIM IS NOT PRECIOUS TO ME. He's more valuable than I am, thats all. No one likes a poor stupid orphan who can turn into a wolf. So, I developed a simple plan to get Tim back, at the cost of a one person loss. :mellow: .

/join CursedPlanet tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I fell asleep modding, but I remember what pretty much everyone was doing.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ok.

Yeah sessions will continue.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Yeah :)

10pm GMT

It's a REALLY big shaft.

6pm I believe

It's a REALLY big shaft.

EST (that's NY, right?) is GMT -3 during the winter half and GMT -4 during the summer half. (If it's LA then it's -6 & -7)

But yeah, remember GMT according to where you live, that's the standard time, you don't see me begging the rest of you to add one hour to GMT so that it's my time.

(I know the NY time by heart, but I had to check a map for LA)

And yeah, it's 6pm in NY.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1