The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Session in 5 minutes, and when 4+ people are ready to play.

/join #TheCursedPlanet tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

http://wwp.britishsummertime.co.uk/

*Cough*

Or just say starting in 4 hours.

Why people try to work out the time when you can just look at a clock is entirely beyond me.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Session today right :D?

If I'm lucky I'll be able to have a chance to earn a few gold. But considering the fact we're supposed to fight today (Elemental Creed) the odds arn't in my favor for money making <_<.

If the session runs today, it will be the beginning of your first boss in the story. The elemental creed (well the leaders are the boss)

And I planned it to be mildly hard, so I will not start unless 4 people are on, and even then, you will be having a hard time.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'll make the channel now and wait for people to appear

/join #TheCursedPlanet tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Don't actually feel up to it really, I will prospone until either next week or another free day.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

She's gone now, none of you really noticed her leaving...

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Double post but important for people who are still playing.

I am revamping the entire system of Cursed Planet AFTER the first Arc, I have a few reasons I am doing this.

1) No one seems to be paying attention to the story (My fault really, I don't really shove it in your face and a lot of doesn't make sense if you didn't pay attention) so I am going to write out going to write out the story if people are interested and I will make the game more plot important.

2) People keep doing their own stuff. So I am going to add a degree of freedom, but please don't exploit it, if I am making it more plot important and you go off somewhere where you really shouldn't be, it could prove problematic.

3) I've been being too easy on you guys. I have 'forgotten' about enemies mid fight so you don't all get killed as this is a perma death game (Well someone could have the power to bring people back). So I am considering ramping up the difficulty, and allow 'check pointing', you get two checkpoints an arc, and they only activate when you ALL die, if someone dies and makes a new guy, the old guy is permantely dead, but the new character cannot join the game until a certain point is reached, this is to avoid people running into the dungeon and making a perfect character for it.

Other things I may change.

The item system, I have not really created one and thus I just decide what seems fair at the time. I guess this allows me to actually let you have some cool items, but you will not be allowed to see the list.

Power system, I have pretty much been randomly deciding when you guys start to be fatigued from your powers, so I have decided that everyone, depending on how much they use their skill will have a power meter that increases. Think mana bar. Again, you will not know when you increase or not, also it can get smaller.

I will not make a poll, but can people generally give feedback on this new system, as you are the people who will be playing it, you are also free to suggest anything that you the RP lacked and you want improving.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Hey, I was following the storyline (whenever it was mentioned)!

I never really did much with my "freedom" anyway. What would a normal 14 year old do with that freedom anyway?

Hmph, mana bar. To me mana bar= Mana orb from from DiabloII. Now I'm practically forced to use an actual weapon because of this (fine by me, Sylver needs to learn how to use a weapon anyway, she can't be a wolf forever).

I shall support this plan (and the onlyone who seriously complains about doubleposting is Nex)

Hmph, mana bar. To me mana bar= Mana orb from from DiabloII. Now I'm practically forced to use an actual weapon because of this (fine by me, Sylver needs to learn how to use a weapon anyway, she can't be a wolf forever).

But presumably she could be a wolf for long enough to finish the battle and rest.

Ehh, I mean, you get a value (your total mana) and using your curse depletes it, and towards the lower stages you begin noticing some side effects.

Mana = 100

Let's say you get yourself down to 50

You begin to feel tired, your abilities may get weaker, if they're weaker they take up less mana though.

Get to 30, you could be knocked out through exhaustion, but there is a chance you stay concious through willpower.

Below 30, the fun stuff begins.

Oh to clear it up Lynx,

You turning into wolf takes mana, you being a wolf doesn't. Your power is to change your species but you limited yourself to wolf, so technically you're not using your power when you're not transforming.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

No. It recharges.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Powers seem kinda limited.

That's about it. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Not really, you can do whatever you want, except things that are totally insane.

The only two people limited are Pter and Hakon, cause there powers are the strongest.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Oh, mana bar that is visible to the players too?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The only two people limited are Pter and Hakon, cause there powers are the strongest.

Yes. And I've noticed that either A. I'm being gimped by the dice, B. something's wrong with the system... somehow..., or C. I'm doing everything wrong. Because that last session, I did pretty much 0 damage and spent half the time running away trying not to be knocked out because I had been using my "incredible powers" to do literally jack squat.

a70c7.png

No, cause I feel you should learn how to limit yourself, if you REALLY REALLY need to know it, I'll tell you how much mana you have if you ask for it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

The thing is that as players, we don't inherently know how we feel. If we were actually the people, we could instinctively know how much energy we're using by how we feel when we use our powers.