The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon this'll probabøy affect me the most, seeing how my powers are logically the most energy consuming. Although with the way I use it I might actually grow the mana bar fast enough to adapt. And I guess I will have to find a way to leech energy from living beings and energy-rich objects.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Session in an hour.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I won't be able to make it because I have another concert today, so please don't kill me off? :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

/join #CursedPlanet tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

No session on Thusday, I have an exam.

I am willing to hold the session at a closer date though, instead of waiting a fortnight, perhaps a weekend as EU 3 seems to have shifted to other days.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I was away because I had a friend over, sorry :(. It was kind of unexpected.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Its ok. I managed to find something to temporarily keep me from suffering rpglessness. I had to update a story I've been working on for fanfiction.net (it was long overdue anyway). And I did someother things as well.

I'm moving the day to Saturday. Or another day than that, because of the EU 3 sessions.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

• 3 weeks later...