Ask A Stupid Question Get A Stupid Answer

abyssalreaper

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even going to dignify that with an anwser

What do you get when you put 2 dogs, a gerbal, and a monkey in a bag and shake it up good?

DoubleDog-monkey-gerbal shake

What the suicide banana said?

komododabst3cn.png

I don't know but if it does we all have a blue hat!

Why do i post in Forum games and not in a usefull forum?

Coz your mother eats icecream today!

Where i gonna be in 10 minutes?

At your math teacher's house.

Are you going to die because of the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies that I shall type before the question mark that shall be after the smilies :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x ?

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Will my math teacher find me out about the phone.

no because hes in gail for burning down the house of gerald burkheart

Explanation:

... it was a dark and stormy night in the small town of buckington alazona when Jim Fim (also known as your teacheer), the local town milkman/teacher, got home after a long morning of milk delivery. on that warm summer day his cat had snuck in his bag and had lapped up all the milk in his fannypak. his cat then proceeded to bite his head causing him to slip on the slik ice. grasping his knee where his cat had bit him he lay writhing on the ground.

then when he arrived home he was in for a dasterdly surprise. he walked in at 12:00 AM to find his wife playing his handheld tetris game he bought in the giftshop of an airport a year ago when his flight was delayed. he was outraged because his wife had slobbered all over it. in a huffed rage he told her the next day they would have to be divorced.

as he slept he couldn't help but think why he hadn'tt gotten a snack in the last five minutes, seeing as he was very fat he was now hungry. he went to the fridge to get a snack and then realised his cats fangs were still attatched to his head where it had bit him. he suddenly started yelping because he also remembered it hut, a lot.

he stumbled out of his house and hit his head on the ceiling being the tall skinny man he was. then outside his house he ran in circles until he ran into his nabor gerald burkheart's house. then he defied the laws of physics by spontaneously combusting. the flames burned up geralds house and killed him. jim fim was then arrested by the physics police. the moral of the story is do your homework

What's the difference between a duck?

sigur5.pnghi