Best music to listen to in RuneScape?

sheepdean

Just relaunched this after being dead for a while.

So what do you think is the best music to have on during RuneScape? For any skill, or just in general, maybe to pass the time while farming or Woodcutting.

I think any where in morytania, Depeche Mode

Major Cities, i.e. varrok, Queen's old stuff

Mining, Jamiroquai

Wood - skills, Faithless

Wildy, Metallica, Franz Ferdinand, NIN or Marylin Manson

Everywhere else, The Killers, Pink Floyd, Brand New and Alice Cooper

----------------------

Other opinions

Training/Wildy/PKing/CW - Johnny Cash's Personal Jesus cover, Panteram Machine Head, HIM, Flag Song by the Rock n Roll Soldiers

Walking - Crowded House, The Steets, Dire Straits

unstated/general - Finnish hiphop, Wu-Tang clan, French hiphop, Korn

post opinions etc.

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

the in-game music never fits the scenario,and they all sound the same

however, ifyou think that it beats every other song ever made,then sure, your post is accurate

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Meh, I just listen to my usual winamp playlist...

Usually just my normal stuff, but I might start listening to music that is more fitting to my location. Personal Jesus would be good for Morytania, but I think Johnny Cash's cover would be good for ... say, when you're running from someone in the wild.

:lol: I used to like to listen to Pantera while I was PKing, but, I don't play Runescape anymore.... If I started to play again, I'd walk out into the wilderness and immediately start listening to "Slaughter" or "A New Level". :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Zeppelin are good for pk'ing, with stairway for every death you cause :P

Back by popular demand!

Zeppelin are good for pk'ing, with stairway for every death you cause :P

Why should you play Stairway to Heaven at with every death you cause? I don't see the connection between killing somebody in an online game and a song that is about a woman who only cares for money and discovers that that way of living won't get her in heaven.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

because it soinds gd - this thread not about most accutrate music :roll:

Back by popular demand!

because it soinds gd - this thread not about most accutrate music :roll:

Oh, you really made it sound as you should play Stairway to Heaven because you thought it had to do with murder. It sounds rather strange that you specially picked this song because "it sounds good" when you killed somebody. Otherwise you wouldn't name it so specifically (sp?) with death.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I remember that I always used to listen to Machine Head (heavy metal) while pking :lol:

But that was 4 years ago :?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I remember that I always used to listen to Machine Head (heavy metal) while pking :lol:

But that was 4 years ago :?

I would think MH's stuff would be more appropriate for an FPS ... I can imagine blowing someone's head off in Return to Castle Wolfenstein while listening to "Left Unfinished".

Crowded House, The Streets and Dire Straits basically when im not training like in a bank or walking to barrows.

goodone, a bit of brothers in arms sets the scene for the barrows :)

not sure about the streets though....

Back by popular demand!