Dont Feed The Troll

Nash

After doing that robot miner one I came up with this idea too and quickly drew it out. Not sure I like the color choices but here it is :unsure:

trollza.png

Or

trollzs.png

This one will need a home as well, same requirements as the other sig (I really just want to use these sigs as a way to jumpstart the gallery again).

C/c Away :grin:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

about the only thing is the horizontal log, the shading looks a bit haphazard.

i like the trolls face & the chef hat is nice :thumbup:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Its all yours Gandorf :) PM'd you about it.

@Shiny; I never realized you were ShinyRedPlanet. Hi :D do you still have that one I made you way back when?

@Stevepole; when are we going to see some Pixels from you ;) I remember you asking about the Mac equivelant of Microsoft Paint. Have you tried Gimp yet?

@Gilf; Same thing as Stevepole, more pixels please :P Your pro already so its not any giant request

nashv.png

Epic, as always, although I do like the new waterfall/knight one better; I think that style is cooler overall because of the lack of black defining lines. I have a request... Will you make me one? :ohnoes: Pretty please?

I need to make a contribution to the Gallery now...

I haven't made a pixel anything in YEARS but I should have some free time coming up after about a week or so maybe I'll try and put something together before I get swamped again. I've tried gimp years back but was never really fond of it.

tFtfA.jpg

Nah the guitar one was Pat_61's. I cant honestly remember which one I made for you :S Its no big deal if you dont have it though. My computer crashed too so I lost all my old stuff <_<

@Steve; Maybe we could do a collab or something, that way the time is divided amungst the two of us. All I know is I wish the Gallery would get a little more populated :o Thats hopefully what giving out all these pixel sigs will do, create some Gallery Hype.

nashv.png

What program do you use for your pixel art? I've been thinking about getting back into making some sigs, even if it is just making one for myself. I used to make pixel sigs and sell them back when it was allowed here. I really like your style, and it's kind of inspired me to get back into making them. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.